• Latest reply 2 days ago by RandyW
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What Reproduction parts would you be interested in for Your Elektra Machine?”

• A Complete Plastics Set for your Elektra By CPR 58 votes
    29%
  • A complete New Playfields SET Including Upper, Main PF, and Bottom Bonus Playfields by CPR. 60 votes
    30%
  • Reproduction Production Backglass By CPR 29 votes
    15%
  • Reproduction of The Original Prototype BackGlass That was Censored. 51 votes
    26%

(Multiple choice - 198 votes by 121 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240401_212311 (resized).jpg
20240329_114038 (resized).jpg
20240329_113344 (resized).jpg
20240318_211852 (resized).jpg
IMG_20231222_154929 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230909_170117 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230909_154557 (resized).jpg
Elektra lower (resized).JPG
Elektra upper (resized).JPG
Electra Main (resized).JPG
Elektra score cards 2 (resized).jpg
Elektra score cards 1 (resized).jpg
DSCF8621 (resized).JPG
DSCF7359 (resized).JPG
received_3097864623853848 (resized).jpeg
received_1451838428923959 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aladdin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#99 10 years ago

Just got mine todayIMG_3716.JPGIMG_3716.JPG

#101 10 years ago

Has anyone done stencils yet?

1 week later
#110 10 years ago

Could someone take a photo(s) of the switch in the ball trough please. Looks like a homemade switch on mine.
Thanks!

IMG_3816.JPGIMG_3816.JPG IMG_3817.JPGIMG_3817.JPG
#113 10 years ago

/\Thanks gtown/\
Here's a great link to a TNT refurb pin- they did a really nice job on this one and I'll use this video as a reference point.

#115 10 years ago

Does anyone know where to get the translucent targets? I think I'm just going to need the plastic piece and not the whole switch.
IMG_3873[1].JPGIMG_3873[1].JPG

#117 10 years ago

It appears that Medusa uses the same clear targets. Huh, this must be a RARE game! Now I'll sell mine on EBay for thousands!

#119 10 years ago

Throwing this Pinside link in here for reference:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-transparent-targets-what-machines-used-them

If they make solid color replacement targets, why not load the mold up with transparent plastic?

#121 10 years ago

I'll PM you Hellfire for some of those orange targets you hoarder you!
Here's a shot of my lower pf out of the machine. I hit it with a ME and 91%, now I've got some airbrushing to do! This is the before shot:

IMG_3854[1].JPGIMG_3854[1].JPG

#125 10 years ago

Hellfire, do you have a Pinside thread for that Xenon? I think that's a great idea!

#129 10 years ago

Just ordered stencils from Twisted Pins. $134 shipped is a whole lot easier than DIY

#131 10 years ago

This is my fav part of the cab artwork. I took this right after brushing on the paint stripper.
image-437.jpgimage-437.jpg

4 months later
#159 9 years ago

Just finished the cab, looks a lot better now.image-466.jpgimage-466.jpg

3 months later
#167 9 years ago

Post pics Carpe! Good Luck!!!!

1 month later
#175 9 years ago

Could someone take a hi-res photo of the upper PF from above please! Also, the fingers on the lower PF from above.

I am planning on doing a little "free hand" painting first and if that sucks, I'll do a water decal.

Thanks!
Brian

1 week later
#179 9 years ago

I committed to a set on PPS.

1 week later
4 months later
#199 8 years ago

I believe the manual shows the rubber around the posts similar to the pic above.

2 years later
#342 6 years ago

How many balls in the trough should there be? 2 or 3? I can't find the official answer!

#347 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinmagicman:

My biggest challenge lately has been polishing chrome ramps and ball guides. I tried cleaning them by hand but it doesn't take the dark lines and wear out of the centers. So I'm setting up buffing wheels on a 6" grinder and hoping to buff them out with it. I've read a few forum posts about people cutting their hands badly using such a setup. I will be doing the work outdoors soon. Any tips? Would it be safer to screw the ramps to lumber and use a drill-mounted buffer. I have no experience with either setup so far.

Be careful. I used a basic "Ryobi". Just don't angle the edges towards the buff wheel. I wouldn't use any Industrial Shop Buffer. Remember to always buff in the direction that if the Buffer grabs the object, it's not gonna fly in your direction. The big chrome ball trough piece will catch and bend if you're not careful!

6 months later
#423 6 years ago
Quoted from metalkatt:

I'm glad it works for you. Do you have a test button under playfield near that expander board facing towards you? When you do the coil tests, if you push that button during the firing sequence for lower flippers, they should activate once. Let me know what you find out.

I didn't know Elektra's little red button was for that!

9 months later
#667 5 years ago

Whridlsoncestood "Anyone know the ins and outs of this switch staging for elektra in the trough?"

Take a look at the photo gallery in this topic. I asked this same question and another pinsider posted photos of his piano wire. Your wire looks like it goes straight down with no bend. The bend needs to go towards the PF. That way, the switch is activated when the 2nd ball is in the trough.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brooklyn, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aladdin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elektra-owners-club-fans-also-welcome?tu=Aladdin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.