Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by gtown
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Just got an elektra, when i start a game it dumps all the balls into the plunger area. Anyone see something like this before?

#2 5 years ago

Also, I am going to be cleaning the machine soon, any tips for removing the plexiglass, there is some dust under it i want to get out but if I pull it is there a high risk of the paint coming with?

#3 5 years ago

Check the switch in the shooter lane. Sounds like it's not registering so it doesn't think the ball made it there and keeps trying to eject it.

#4 5 years ago

Is the ball supposed to get all the way up to that switch? mine doesn't kick out up that high

#5 5 years ago

Sorry you're right, that shooter lane switch doesn't work like that. Maybe in the trough, then, in a switch that keeps track of the number of balls.

#6 5 years ago

okay so the problem was the switch that detects the 2nd ball, got the game running for a few hours before it refused to play anymore. It wont boot up, a few lights come on and just stay on, at one point I was able to change the lights by hitting the 2nd ball switch that I un-stuck earlier.

here we go again

#7 5 years ago

Could it be something happened to the first ball switch in the process of fixing the 2nd? What you describe sounds like what I've seen in that era of machine when I forget to put the balls in.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 44.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside