Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by AZDbacker
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

The left flippers do not work. I've checked the basics like loose or disconnected wires, misadjusted switches, etc. Right flippers work great. I'm thinking connector in the back box. Suggestions? What else should I check? Which connector on which board? Thanks!!

#2 8 years ago

Do the left flippers have voltage?

#3 8 years ago

Check for voltage (about +43VDC) at J2 pin 2 on SDB board, and at flipper solenoid tabs. Then check for voltage at left flipper cabinet switch. If it is there, jumper it to ground momentarily with an alligator clip lead. If it works then, your problem is downstream (cab switch dirty, missing contacts or otherwise broken, return wire problem)

#4 8 years ago

I will do that. Thanks!

1 week later
#5 8 years ago

Bad IDC connector was the issue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 10.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elektra-flipper-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.