Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mattosborn
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7D22F551-9881-42FC-9DB8-443AD31EC26A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EJS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 1 year ago

I always like seeing new ideas. Sometimes they work sometimes they don’t.

I liked that custom Centaur not for it being a coffee table but the fact the playfield pitch increased as the game prolonged. (Different but similar subject than this thread)

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Idea abandoned?
    The OP has 5 posts total, all in this thread, and is inactive. I presume it was an alias username. Hello, OP, still around? What happened?

Account looks inactive :/

Nice to see some posts from KenLayton miss you buddy! Wish he was here so I could disagree with his posts.

A lot of the items he mentioned aren’t used today. Plus the concept is better than a roll tilt and safer than a mercury tilt.

#42 1 year ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Looked over the guy's blog. Wow.
    Compared to what I envisioned, his implementation was overkill. No wonder it was going to be $100.
    I was thinking something more analog. Do non-digital accelerometers even exist?* Oh well, last thing I need is another project!
    * yes, ha ha, it's called a tilt plumb bob... I mean electronic...

Yikes!

Well, I’m sure it would be a fun project and if you like playing around with that sort of thing.

Plus hopefully we are past the days of abuse where slam and roll tilts aren’t even needed anymore.

Pinballlife you can replace your entire tilt for a small price:

7D22F551-9881-42FC-9DB8-443AD31EC26A (resized).jpeg7D22F551-9881-42FC-9DB8-443AD31EC26A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EJS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/electronic-tilt-now-available?tu=EJS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.