• 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 days ago by Rob_G
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10FDD8B5-78C8-4B1A-B58D-D451014FCE1D (resized).jpeg
FB88036A-0EBD-44A2-B2F2-2363AC3D2B9F (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HarryReimer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 2 years ago

Iam level 138 at the moment and just got into Mountaintop of the Giants. I "HAD" been enjoying being overpowered but that came to an end and starting to struggle with the bosses again. Really an amazing game.

If I had a critique of the game is that it gives you zero direction... like if you recieve a new item there is no way to really figure out what to do without a guide of somesort.. I would have never completed Ranni's quest without a guide.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from Jace:

Stuck at the fire giant. Geez, what an ass kicker!

I just beat him this morning.

2 weeks later
#120 1 year ago

I am level 150 and I am struggling like hell with the Godskin Duo.... makes me want to scream.

1 week later
#142 1 year ago

I finally beat the Godskin Duo... Went with Rotten Breath with a heavy bleed build and I made light work of it. (with the mimic tear)

#143 1 year ago

So onto Maliketh, The Black Blade.... PHEW.. took me quite some time of exploration to even find the way... and Im back to be slaughtered.

#149 1 year ago

Im fighting Radagon now.....what level are you?

#155 1 year ago

Jace, Im with you... my spirit is broken right now too... Im level 159 and struggling.

#162 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Just started to fight Radagon yesterday...I can beat him fine, it's part 2 that I'm struggling with, same with you? My problem is the guy gets sooooo far away. By the time I get anywhere near him, I'm mostly dead, and when I do, he's moved to the other side again. So frustrating.

I have NO problem beating Radagon... Part Two is the issue with me too, my health and mimic tear are gone by that time...

#169 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Finally got that MF'r!!!
Now on to NG + lol

CONGRATS!

1 week later
#174 1 year ago

I just finished yesterday... holy crap that last fight was intense... I ended at level 200... heading into NG+... not sure why Im still playing.. I guess I want to finally feel like a bad ass rather than getting my ass handed to me..,LOL.

#187 1 year ago

I decided to retire.... Im level 200 and beat the end bosses...I was going to NG+ but I dont think I have it in me to kill all the bosses again.. 150 hours in... im done.

#190 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Don't sound so excited lol.
I'm at around 120 hrs, lvl 175ish. I'm slowing down, but it's fun trying out new builds. Faith is definitely not my preferred stat. I've gone back to DEX, with some INT, but that's a little more of the same. Part of the problem with trying new builds though is not having your weapons leveled up, so things become pretty difficult again with low powered weapons. I guess that's part of it I suppose.

Maybe one of the best games I ever played... Killing all the bosses was rough, the thought of starting over even with an enhanced starting point.... Im not sure.... LOL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HarryReimer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eldin-ring?tu=HarryReimer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.