Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 512 posts
  • 183 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

a_(resized).JPG
    m5h7a.jpg
    strangelove.jpg
    Crony-Six-Pack-No-Li.jpg
    glass.jpg
    11295715_933125670083915_2956989014108070869_n(1).jpg
    OJ-simpson-burglar.jpg
    adgfrui89547jjkdfsjk5868566565ujjh.JPG
    RePlay November 2014.JPG
    2015-03-21 12.33.22.jpg
    image.jpg
    Dave Corriveau.jpg
    Do-not-feed-the-troll-02.jpg
    image-370.jpg
    judge-wapner.jpg
    banned.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swampfire.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 9 years ago

Well it's a civil lawsuit, not criminal. So that says a lot. Likely it's Elaut's attorney threading a needle with some vague contract language.

#19 9 years ago

Okay. I'm not a lawyer, but why would this start as a civil action if there's a possibility of criminal wrongdoing? Is it just that Elaut is trying to get their $$ before the Feds step in? Why didn't they ask the Feds to investigate?

#23 9 years ago

There's not enough popcorn for this.

#105 9 years ago

Post edited by swampfire: This is no time for silliness or Randy Quaid jokes.

#216 9 years ago

Embracing redemption is getting in bed with the devil, IMHO. I hate it when little kids play my games and then ask where the tickets come out. Redemption is gambling for toddlers, and it teaches them at an early age that they can't just play for the sake of fun - there has to be a "prize".

#219 9 years ago

Oh, I agree that replays were like crack to me when I was a kid. But there's a big difference between a replay that you have to earn with skill, and a pile of tickets. Ask yourself why there are no replays on most redemption games - playing the game is just a means to get the tickets, not an end in itself.

#250 9 years ago

Maybe Jack could use Stu's avatar - the duct tape one. I agree that he's being smart by not posting, whether he's innocent or not. A school of piranha can take a healthy cow down in a few minutes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swampfire.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elaut-usa-inc?tu=swampfire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.