Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 512 posts
  • 183 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

a_(resized).JPG
    m5h7a.jpg
    strangelove.jpg
    Crony-Six-Pack-No-Li.jpg
    glass.jpg
    11295715_933125670083915_2956989014108070869_n(1).jpg
    OJ-simpson-burglar.jpg
    adgfrui89547jjkdfsjk5868566565ujjh.JPG
    RePlay November 2014.JPG
    2015-03-21 12.33.22.jpg
    image.jpg
    Dave Corriveau.jpg
    Do-not-feed-the-troll-02.jpg
    image-370.jpg
    judge-wapner.jpg
    banned.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jerseyjack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I called RePlay today to make them aware of this. I cannot comment more but there is no fact that will support their claims.

Thanks,

Elaut, Jersey Jack Embroiled in Lawsuit; Guarnieri Denies Allegations
    Elaut USA has filed a lawsuit in New Jersey state court alleging that its former CEO Jack Guarnieri, former Elaut USA CFO Michael Carle, and Guarnieri's current company Jersey Jack Pinball diverted more than $1.6 million from the company coffers.

The lawsuit claims Guarnieri transferred the money to himself and his company through so-called "accounting tricks." Guarnieri, a columnist for this publication, reached out to RePlay to deny the lawsuit allegations.

Guarnieri said in a statement to RePlay. "I left the employ of Elaut USA more than three years ago. The complaint alleges that I, while employed at Elaut USA, took money for myself and for Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc., to which I was not entitled. I have categorically denied these allegations in response to this complaint, and I categorically deny them now. The complaint is utterly without merit. I intend to vigorously defend this matter and anticipate that when the truth emerges, I will be fully vindicated as to each and every allegation."

Carle has also denied the allegations. Elaut USA CEO Glenn Kramer told RePlay he could not comment on the ongoing lawsuit.

3 months later
    #295 8 years ago

I'm going to state this again which applies today even more than it applied on 2/2/2015:

To all in the industry who know me, I want to be the first to tell you about some news you may be hearing, from other sources, about a civil complaint filed against me personally and against Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. by Elaut USA, Inc. As you may know, I left the employ of Elaut USA, Inc. more than three years ago. The complaint alleges that I, while employed at Elaut USA, Inc., I took money for myself and for Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. to which I was not entitled. I have categorically denied these allegations in response to this complaint, and I categorically deny them now. The complaint is utterly without merit and a frivolous waste of judicial resources. I intend to vigorously defend this matter and anticipate that when the truth emerges, I will be fully vindicated as to each and every allegation.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jerseyjack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elaut-usa-inc?tu=jerseyjack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.