Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 512 posts
  • 183 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

a_(resized).JPG
    m5h7a.jpg
    strangelove.jpg
    Crony-Six-Pack-No-Li.jpg
    glass.jpg
    11295715_933125670083915_2956989014108070869_n(1).jpg
    OJ-simpson-burglar.jpg
    adgfrui89547jjkdfsjk5868566565ujjh.JPG
    RePlay November 2014.JPG
    2015-03-21 12.33.22.jpg
    image.jpg
    Dave Corriveau.jpg
    Do-not-feed-the-troll-02.jpg
    image-370.jpg
    judge-wapner.jpg
    banned.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bc_gambit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#110 9 years ago
    Quoted from lowepg:

I think part of the reason you got so many downvotes is that most people HOPE what you said isn't true (even with evidence to the contrary). Most people don't want to believe this all might be a shell game.
    No one will know for sure until JJP gets to a point where the pay-it-forward financing scheme ends and the prepayments stop... I was hoping TH would be the last prepay game, I'm not so sure that will be the case though....

TH MIGHT be the last prepay game... IF it is the last JJP game

Honestly was looking forward to seeing when TH was going to ship. I remember reading "weeks, not months" in December... at this point it is almost "months". ANY concrete update in this regard? I have not been keeping up.

#112 9 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Not the last JJP game by a long shot.
    LTG : )™

Honestly good to hear from a trusted source. Looking forward to some good news.

This poorly named thread was not it. If I have one legitimate complaint about the closing of the other thread, is this should have had its name revised to be better descriptive of the contents...

#239 9 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Where does that article cite anything about earnings and site testing?
    I do find such a reference in an interview of Jack by Pinball Magazine... but that's like asking the sales guy how good is your product you are trying to sell me? Of course it's great.

I remember early reports of WoZ earning $1000 a week from a certain source, why be would you be so incredulous

1 month later
    #265 9 years ago
    Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I usually stay quiet on these sort of things and just watch from a distance. As shipping for the Hobbit continues to grow closer (hopefully really close) and the positive reviews of the pin continue to come (especially from the PinballStar party last week) I'm just getting more and more excited for this pin. Obviously, I hope this lawsuit doesn't bite me and a lot of other folks on the butt.

I appreciate your optimism, I am hoping you get your game soon, rather than another, oops, the date slipped.

2 months later
    #469 8 years ago

Sad day (year-ish) for pinball to have this hanging overhead. And if settled out of court there will always be some suspicion hanging overhead.

Best option for Jack is to fight and win in court if he wants people to keep sending him ~8-9K to sit on for several years. BUT having this hanging overhead for another year-ish would likely (IMO) kill any future pre-pay as well until this is settled...

Seems like a lose lose on JJP's end... not an enviable position to be in especially when your second game is now a year or so late (depending on what goal you want to measure it by and when it actually is shipping).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bc_gambit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elaut-usa-inc?tu=bc_gambit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.