Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 512 posts
  • 183 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

a_(resized).JPG
    m5h7a.jpg
    strangelove.jpg
    Crony-Six-Pack-No-Li.jpg
    glass.jpg
    11295715_933125670083915_2956989014108070869_n(1).jpg
    OJ-simpson-burglar.jpg
    adgfrui89547jjkdfsjk5868566565ujjh.JPG
    RePlay November 2014.JPG
    2015-03-21 12.33.22.jpg
    image.jpg
    Dave Corriveau.jpg
    Do-not-feed-the-troll-02.jpg
    image-370.jpg
    judge-wapner.jpg
    banned.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaveH.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#78 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I agree, but the mere fact that a lawsuit has been filed seeking damages of $1.6 million will cause enough damage on its own.
    I don't know how anybody could consider pre-ordering a JJP pin with this pending lawsuit.
    Not good.

And that right there sounds like the countersuit.

3 months later
    #356 8 years ago
    Quoted from limelime20:

Jack is done here, I read all 26 pages.., pull your $$money$$ asap..

Wow, it's good to see the whole band is getting back together! I can't help but think I've heard this message before, and from the same players. When was that... Oh I remember. It was while I was waiting for my WOZ. If I had a nickel for every time one of you that said Jack was done, I'd be able to buy a freaking Hobbit. Not the game, I'd have enough to hire Peter Jackson to come to my house dressed up as a Hobbit and have him call me his precious.

#388 8 years ago
    Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Maybe but you now have a previous employer with some hard claims that JJP and his racetrack crew point blank stole $1.6+ million. That's not some internet jokers having fun about a pinball machine, it's a suit filed in court. It's clear they claim JJP and the crew STOLE the money. I'd be worried the IRS is going to show up and start looking if taxes have been paid on said money. That's how the "crew" will end up in jail. Forget the stupid hobbit, people will land behind bars up in CT! If anyone thinks the Hobbit is coming anytime soon need to read the claims! JJP is DONE! Put a fork in him and the crew!

So why file a civil instead of pursuing a criminal action with the authorities? With such clear cut theft, I would figure the first course of action would be to work with the DA in NJ and get it opened as a case. Company theft like that would be ripe pickings for any DA. Oh... unless it is hyperbole. Then I guess a civil case makes more sense.

#404 8 years ago
    Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

The biggest problem is that we don't even know if JJP is financially solvent anymore.

We also don't know if Captain_Kirk is solvent. Let's get to the important questions. Sir, do you walk like a duck?

#419 8 years ago
    Quoted from ek77:

There were and there are a lot of claims with the Predator game and Jpop games

Ringo! Drum kit is in the back. Have at it!

#424 8 years ago
    Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Doesn't Pinball Sales already sell glass? How is this new?

glass.jpgglass.jpg

8 months later
    #487 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Those are some pretty incendiary allegations.

Anybody can write up incendiary allegations about anybody else. That is the easy part. Shockingly there are no moderators in the court system. People can throw poop against the wall for years, and they just hope that the smell gets on their intended target.

#494 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Yes, but aren't they risking a countersuit for defamation they will lose if they pulled all that stuff out of their butt just to harm JJP, Jack, and the others mentioned?

Along with the two answers above, it also opens up more discovery. Once the countersuit opens all kinds of things are on the table that are unrelated to the original charge. It can turn into a massive fishing operation costing millions of dollars.

#496 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinPatch:

Why wouldn't Elaut go to the fops if it was so clear cut? Going by the document above there is a clear paper trail.

Because then they could not sling mud. Yes, if it was true it would be a criminal investigation. Plenty of laws to convict if this was true. That taints their argument just a bit

1 year later
    #511 6 years ago
    Quoted from krash:

This case was settled at the end of August 2017. The Settlement was between Elaut and Jack Guarnieri only and was settled as the case was about to begin.
    All claims against me, Michael Carle, were amicably resolved and were dismissed. I just want to make sure my name is cleared and that it is clear I was not involved in any settlement.

Any info on the settlement? I couldn't find any and I was curious. It sounded like bullcookies from the start, and I'm just curious if Elaut made any money out of the deal (hoping not).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaveH.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elaut-usa-inc?tu=DaveH and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.