(Topic ID: 117300)

Elaut, Jersey Jack Embroiled in Lawsuit...

By PinsideTroll

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/RePlay-News--Elaut--Jersey-Jack-Lawsuit--FEC-Dallas-On-Tap--Team-Play-Ships-Games-To-D---B.html?soid=1102037583727&aid=UIOBghaSZ-Y

anyone else read this yet? opinions on it? i dont have a game preordered, hope it wont affect anyone who did.

Post edited by moderator: Thread closed: this is a duplicate of another thread started today.

#2 9 years ago

Jack posted on this earlier today on another thread he started.

#4 9 years ago

Not really any of our business.

#5 9 years ago

But we are really nosey bunch of people^.

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

He doesn't have any of my money, it all went to El Monte Slim.

#7 9 years ago

I am not sure which thread to post in, but Dah-um.

Sucks for everybody involved. I remember Jack working with/running (apparently) Elaut, then all of a sudden he wasn't.

I assumed JJP was drawing enough of his time he was forced one way or another to make a choice. 3 years later for this to come out and have to be settled is unfortunate.

If I had 8K down for the Hobbit I would be much less comfortable than I would have been yesterday as this throws a whole wrench of uncertainty into the mix.

#8 9 years ago

He has none of my money. So really no concern of mine.

I will watch and see how it unfolds though interesting allegations.

when are pre-orders on game 4 due?

#9 9 years ago

The following is just a crazy thought but might as well put it out there:

Imagine if Pat Lawlor was currently working on a Wizard Blocks reboot as JJP#3, something like the above happens, JJP folds and Wizard blocks is shelved for a second time....

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

Imagine if Pat Lawlor was currently working on a Wizard Blocks reboot as JJP#3, something like the above happens, JJP folds and Wizard Blocks is shelved for a second time....

now that would suck.

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

Imagine if Pat Lawlor was currently working on a Wizard Blocks reboot as JJP#3, something like the above happens, JJP folds and Wizard Blocks is shelved for a second time....

Then maybe PPS would take over and buy the project with Chicago gaming.
    Obviously it is best for pinball if none of that is necessary and for JJP to thrive.

#12 9 years ago

overall I don't care either way. Just hope Jack pulls through with this and doesn't effect his business regardless.

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

You're right... who cares if the guy "diverted some money"....

;eyeroll;

"Ignore the man behind the curtain!!!!"

#14 9 years ago

This is BAD!! Real bad!!

#15 9 years ago

There already is a topic about this, started by none other than Jack himself.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elaut-usa-inc#post-2219294

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elaut-jersey-jack-embroiled-in-lawsuit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.