Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PinballPimp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#2 6 years ago

Tad high! Vintage American pinball machines go for higher dollar amount in Australia, but even with that, is seems to be a high price. The Cabinet carvings, what looks like mylar on the playfield, and photos seem show the game needs some cleaning as well.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

what looks like mylar on the playfield

That's how you could tell the Gottlieb's were Australian delivered...they had the mylared playfields.

#4 6 years ago

And a post between the flippers!

#6 6 years ago

If this game had an "Over The Top" Buzzer it would be going off about now seeing it sold at $6100.00.

Ken

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

If this game had an "Over The Top" Buzzer it would be going off about now seeing it sold at $6100.00.
Ken

That's only $4700 American. A steal???

#8 6 years ago

Gone at $6100.00 AUS Dollars, WOW. Is that based on Supply & Demand, or some rich dude with loads of extra cash?

#9 6 years ago

there is a long story to the entire thing..cut a long short the seller sent a message to a friend saying he had been offered $7,500 for it (yeah right) and expected a sale around $8,500..

look at the bidding history..it just screams shill..

the guy got greedy and got burnt..no way in a million years somebody would pay that..

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

And a post between the flippers!

No, it's usually a nail with rubber bands tied around it...

Oh look...another El Dorado...grab a bargain! I'm thinking this person saw the one that just sold.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PINBALL-MACHINE-EL-DORADO-NEW-PLAY-FIELD-COIN-DOOR-LEGS-BOLTS-BACK-GLASS-/321796082819?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item4aec8a8c83

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from the4horse:

No, it's usually a nail with rubber bands tied around it...
Oh look...another El Dorado...grab a bargain! I'm thinking this person saw the one that just sold.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PINBALL-MACHINE-EL-DORADO-NEW-PLAY-FIELD-COIN-DOOR-LEGS-BOLTS-BACK-GLASS-/321796082819?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item4aec8a8c83

This one you get to assemble yourself for the $3800 AU starting bid! And throw in a playfield swap........

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Gone at $6100.00 AUS Dollars, WOW. Is that based on Supply & Demand, or some rich dude with loads of extra cash?

It appears the sale did not proceed now relisted:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Gottlieb-El-Dorado-Pinball-Machine-New-Rubbers-/181793348120?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

#13 6 years ago

I will have a really nice El Dorado for sale in about a 2 weeks. Super nice PF with all new plastics, etc. from PBR. I gutted and gave the cabinet my famous Pinball Pimp cabinet paint job using my beautiful stencils. Close to $700 in new parts for the restore. New siderails, New PF glass, New legs, New coin door-entrance plate-strike plate, etc.,etc. The total PIMP job.

If anyone is interested, PM me. probably going to list for around $4000

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside