Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
000_2251.JPG

#1 10 years ago

Anyone here have a spare plastic due to ordering a new set for a 1975 Gottlieb El Dorado? Used is perfectly fine. Ours has a chip missing on the edge and the rest of the plastics are all intact.

The one that I need is the small piece in the lower right of this picture. It sits above the stand up target on the left side, middle part of the playfield.

I am willing to pay for it, I just dont need a complete set.

***Edit**** picture added

Thanks! image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

What picture? ; )

#3 10 years ago

Now that I'm done trying to be funny....I looked the game up...is this(pic att.)it? #A-15561

000_2251.JPG000_2251.JPG

#4 10 years ago

Think he means the small one just below the left pop bumper/ above the stand up that changes the lit spot. It's always broken!

#5 10 years ago

The suspense is killing me...when will we know? : ) I first thought that littl skinny one, but he said middle of pf. Stand up target confused me also( doesn't take much).... I reckon' the bullseye/ wagon wheel target.

How's things Stashy?

#6 10 years ago

Read his post again, he says left side....
Things are good, not too much happening pinball-wise, though selling my JJ tomm. Need a new project! Got any leads? (Martin never called me!)

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Cash_Riprock:

The suspense is killing me...when will we know? : ) I first thought that littl skinny one, but he said middle of pf. Stand up target confused me also( doesn't take much).... I reckon' the bullseye/ wagon wheel target.
How's things Stashy?

Better late than never for that edit. Celebrating tonight for a couple of reasons and shirked my protocol responsibilities with the initial post. Probably a result of where I live now....

#8 10 years ago

That's what happens I guess when I'm strictly AAB's. : )

Glad to hear Stashy. No leads but Martin contacted me last week saying he wanted to sell games and I reminded him of not getting back in touch w/you...crickets.

And now back to our regulary scheduled topic.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Chapel Hill, NC
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Placerville, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucca Valley, CA
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/el-dorado-em-plastic-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.