Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by EM-PINMAN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

eldorado.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Picked one up today. A few bumps and bruises but the PF is in amazing shape.

Jon

eldorado.jpgeldorado.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Sweet pin, I enjoy that one a lot. Congrats!

#3 11 years ago

One of the best Gottlieb e-m's ever produced imho. Congrats.
    Artwork also pretty good.
    Hope you can rate it on Pinside e-m ratings after you get a chance to play it for a while.

#4 11 years ago

beautiful

I would like one of those!

#5 11 years ago

Took me a while to pull the trigger on it. Im actually not a fan of EM's, but ive heard nothing but good things about it.

Jon

#6 11 years ago

You'll like this game, as Pinball-is-great mentioned, it really is one of the best Gottliebs of the era. We have the 4 player Target Alpha version of that playfield layout and it is one of our more popular games. And, as a plus, nearly all playfield parts are available from PBR if you need em.

#7 11 years ago

I played this a couple of times at the Silverball and didn't care for it, BUT its wonderful to see one in great shape and out of the wild.

Enjoy, Jon!

#8 11 years ago

Fun and challenging playfield layout. Although I mostly play the AAB version, Gold Strike. Besides cleaning and adjusting all mechs (not that bad of a task), you might want to consider using the high tap. It adds that extra zing tho keep things lively, but is not ridiculously strong.

#9 11 years ago

Great layout that was used many times. I have the Canada Dry version of the game. I also have one of the reproduction playfields for Eldorado hanging on my wall. Rumor has it that only 5 were produced but I cant confirm that.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#10 11 years ago

My favorite Em of all time.

#11 11 years ago

Nice Catch!

Love all of the artwork.

Have fun with your new to you pin!

Ken

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/el-dorado-and-oldy-but-goody and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.