Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by pyrotech
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

My dad owns a Time Warp, he says sometimes the ball goes into one of ball eject hole and does not come out. One game it works fine next game he has to take out the glass to pop out the ball. I believe the switch is bad that pops up thou the plastic eject shield. What to do you guys think? Thanks

#2 3 years ago

What kind of switch is it? A leaf switch? If so, make sure it is gapped properly so it makes firm contact every time it should. You can also clean the contacts by sticking a business card or dollar bill between them, pressing them together, and pulling it out. Repeat a few times.

#3 3 years ago

If not a leaf switch, make sure all wires are connected and soldered well.

#4 3 years ago

It is a leaf switch.

#5 3 years ago

Sounds like a dirty/misadjusted leaf switch. However, I have also seen instances where the plastic eject shield (that the ball sits on) has broken a tit off and the ball won't or can't always roll onto the switch fully.

1 month later
#6 3 years ago
Quoted from KenLayton:

Sounds like a dirty/misadjusted leaf switch. However, I have also seen instances where the plastic eject shield (that the ball sits on) has broken a tit off and the ball won't or can't always roll onto the switch fully.

I replace both parts and how it works. Thanks for the help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

750 (Firm)
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eject-hole-works-sometimes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.