1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 178 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

know2 (resized).jpg
20180129_141436 (resized).jpg
14568241_10210972127682707_5060623104488011913_n (resized).jpg
Ctam97-W8AARUeb (1) (resized).jpg
opinion (resized).jpg
1024px-Todd_MacCulloch_playing_pinball (resized).jpg
pf_metallica_11shots.jpg
if-it-aint-tight-it-aint-right-85951592 (resized).jpg
yep-its-just-you (resized).jpg
72A9C336-2A65-4675-B0EA-E34EB189BF75 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 1 year ago

if-it-aint-tight-it-aint-right-85951592 (resized).jpg

Houdini rules - beautiful game and fun (albeit challenging) to play! I hope to own one.

#75 1 year ago
Quoted from Russell:

I figure if the Master of Trolls thinks it’s too strong, I should probably listen.

"Master of Trolls"???

Please.

#85 1 year ago
Quoted from Russell:

It’s a Pinball reference...and he’s a famous Pinside troll...get it...? Ah, nevermind.

I got the reference. Just not the "master" association given certain other Pinsiders.

Back to Houdini ...

#119 1 year ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

So if I understand you correctly, you think Houdini is fun, right? Ok, I’m being a smart ass. If nothing else Houdini definitely pushed some of your buttons to get so under your skin. I started to count how many times you said that it’s not fun but I gave up.

10 times. (But who's counting eh?)

Despite this, I don't think that caucasian2step was necessarily saying that Houdini isn't fun. I think his point was simply that its gameplay is just less enjoyable than that of other games that he considers to be fun.

Yeah ... that's the ticket! Houdini remains on my wishlist!

#126 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

My very first shot I nailed it and like an awestruck small child, I turned to let Dan know. I went on to making a high percentage of those shots after that and I really began to enjoy it. It's still a challenging shot but very makeable now. I played seven games, which I don't consider enough to fully critique it nor do I consider myself gifted enough to do so. But I think I'd agree with most of Ezeltmann's review in comment 53 of this thread.

Thanks for the additional insight Kim! Just to be clear though, would you officially proclaim it as being fun?

#128 1 year ago

Excellent! I can only imagine how fun mine will be then when I play it while naked!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 625.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside