Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Lovef2k
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lovef2k.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from Miknan:

That's what a place in Chicago is asking. Seems absolutely ridiculous. What's a more realistic price? What about Eightball Champ? I think Champ is the one I really want anyway.

If you think that's ridiculous, what about these Xenons on epay for $3to 4K unrestored!

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from schmoo:

I don't know where some of you guys are getting your $3500 for an EBD refurb or $3K for a Playboy. I just did a Playboy with newly stenciled cab, CPR playfield, plastics, caps, rubbers, etc, and it didn't cost me anywhere near $3K. Same with an EBD I did a few years back. I didn't bother doing the cab but still sold it for $2300, and that included some profit.
I guess if you start buying brand new coin doors, side rails, boards, etc., then you can try real hard and get close to those amounts, but you have to really be trying.

I think $3500 is nothing for a restored Bally game these days. I partially restored a Xenon in 2009 and sold it for $3500. Of course the game was immaculate when I was finished. I did an EBD in 2010 and sold for $4800 at a loss. I guess it just depends on the level of restoration that's involved. I restored an F2K in 2012 and sold for $6500. These games take a lot of work and time to bring them to a like new condition as you know.

What kills me is that games of the early 90's are still selling for $4000 unrestored.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from Classic_Stern:

Rich, Your restoration of classic games are over the top. I cannot believe some of the products you produce. I can understand why that F2K garnered $6.5k. It was simply incredible. Every detail , in every single area perfectly restored to perfection. Just amazing...

Thanks Bill, I'm half way through another F2K resto and have a Flash Gordon next in line. I'm using a re-screened pf in this F2K. All those parts you sent are finally going to get used

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 10.00
$ 179.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Forest City, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lovef2k.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eightball-deluxe-3500?tu=lovef2k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.