(Topic ID: 210749)

Eight ball deluxe white post for top arch?

By stevevt

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by AgentX
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-13 (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Does anyone know the name of and/or where to find these posts for Eight Ball Deluxe?

My game is missing one.

Thanks.

image-13 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

Following

#3 3 years ago

RAIL POST (Nylon) Part # C-907 + RAIL POST CAP (Nylon) Part # C-908

#4 3 years ago

They didn't seem make them last year when I needed some for my Black Jack. Had to track down used ones from a parted machine

#5 3 years ago

Everybody who's parted a game has at least one pair. If you're only replacing one, you want a used one anyway to match the others' aged look.

#6 3 years ago

I think I have some, I'll check later tonigh. Their going to be used of course, Idk what your looking for

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I think I have some, I'll check later tonigh. Their going to be used of course, Idk what your looking for

Thanks. pm me if you have some.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Thanks. pm me if you have some.

If that doesn't work out let me know and I'll see if I have any handy. I am 100% sure I have them the question is where.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

If that doesn't work out let me know and I'll see if I have any handy. I am 100% sure I have them the question is where.

That's what I'll be dealing with too.....boxes of junk here I come

#10 3 years ago

How about having someone 3d printer you some. I believe Pinball Life offers a 3d printer service.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from maestro:

How about having someone 3d printer you some. I believe Pinball Life offers a 3d printer service.

No need for that - I know I can find them. It just isn't something someone needs every day so it isn't something I would keep handy. I know they are in one of my parts bins - it is just a matter of which one. My son keeps after me to label the bins instead of having to dig through 50 bins every time we need something. Maybe one of these days!

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

No need for that - I know I can find them. It just isn't something someone needs every day so it isn't something I would keep handy. I know they are in one of my parts bins - it is just a matter of which one. My son keeps after me to label the bins instead of having to dig through 50 bins every time we need something. Maybe one of these days!

I probably should dig some out anyway and add them to my parts listed on eBay. I try to specialize in the "odd stuff" no one else would ever think to list trying to help as many people as possible.

#14 3 years ago

Good Deal! I'll get some up on eBay this coming week just in case anyone else happens to need them. Funny how some of this little BS ends up missing off machines!

3 years later
#15 5 months ago

Sorry to bring out the DEAD, but I'm resurrecting in case anyone else is looking for *OR FOUND* these same posts. I'm working on a 3D print of them, but I'd still like to get my hands on a set of originals, if possible.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside