Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by nwkadm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Having weird issues - As I was looking under the playfield on my EBD -LE, I noticed that the 2 yellow wires going to the center Thumper Bumper were loose. I resoldered them (3 times so far) and now I am having weird issues such as the 2x, 3x. and 4x drop targets will not score when dropped, the thumper bumper will fire on it's own causing the 4x light to light up, the left flippers sometimes get stuck.

I tried to resolder these connections again and when I went into test mode, switch 03 (4x target) light up as bad. I resoldered again (3rd time) and now the 03 no longer lights up during test but still have issues.

Does any of this make sense - I am thinking there is something in common with these wires but an not able to determine what it is.

Any help is appreciated - this machine is driving me crazy!

#2 8 years ago
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eight-ball-deluxe-weird-issues-thumper-bumper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.