IMG_1925 (resized).JPG
IMG_1924 (resized).JPG
IMG_1923 (resized).JPG
9888e9a61e43db2e82ffd67805aa6e5437e62a89.jpg
IMG_1911 (resized).JPG
IMG_1910 (resized).JPG
IMG_1910 (resized).JPG
2017-05-23 22.48.09 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kjgolf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Can anyone tell me or show me picture of the Squawk and Talk Sound board for EBD 1981 installed? I want to confirm that since I bought a new sound board and the old one has been out for so long that the pin connections are correct as the picture shows and nothing goes on the left side pin connections. ie the twp pin connector on the right side then nothing on the third pint and the long all the way to the left. This may seem elementary but I don't to blow anything on the new board. Also the new board doesn't have any pots but resistors installed where my old one had pots sound volume and speech volume. Why is this??

#4 6 years ago

see pic of board you sent. If you have two of them I can solder them on. Use the refund you said you were giving me if you want shipping because my paypal account doesn't show the money sent back yet.
Also please confirm the pin connections in the last picture. the old board has been out so long I forgot where the two pin goes. and that nothing goes on the other pin connections.

IMG_1910 (resized).JPGIMG_1910 (resized).JPG

IMG_1910 (resized).JPGIMG_1910 (resized).JPG

IMG_1911 (resized).JPGIMG_1911 (resized).JPG

#6 6 years ago

Yeah I have sound! Thanks for the answer. Just FYI this game was in a tractor trailer for many years and was given to me. I want to get it all working then fix the cabinet. Now when turning it on, the sound works but doesn't really boot up. It won't take balls and after plunging a ball, nothing works-no pop bumpers, switches or anything. The lamp driver board seems to light all the lamps and score. Could you help me troubleshoot? or give me 3 steps of what to test first? or what information you would need to do that? pics of solenoid driver board and MPU and bottom inside cabinet.
Also notice the side of the cabinet seems to be missing part of the wooden rail. Can I see pics of yours?

IMG_1923 (resized).JPGIMG_1923 (resized).JPG

IMG_1924 (resized).JPGIMG_1924 (resized).JPG

IMG_1925 (resized).JPGIMG_1925 (resized).JPG

IMG_1926 (resized).JPGIMG_1926 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Forest City, PA
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kjgolf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eight-ball-deluxe-sound-board-1?tu=kjgolf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.