Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jrobinso99
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

What are these going for in excellent condition? I'm looking to add one to my early 80's lineup.

#2 7 years ago

#3 7 years ago

"Which EBD version?"
There are three.
All are different in terms of price range.
If you want to know the price diversity for an excellent quality game that is fully working, you can PM.

#4 7 years ago

Not really interested in the limited edition.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

Not really interested in the limited edition.

I love my LE!
Hahaha

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

"Which EBD version?"
There are three.
All are different in terms of price range.
If you want to know the price diversity for an excellent quality game that is fully working, you can PM.

Can you please explain the differeces of all 3? (physical/game, collectibility, price range, issues, etc) I would like to hear your take on it.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

What are these going for in excellent condition? I'm looking to add one to my early 80's lineup.

From my perspective excellent condition originals are 2k+.

#8 7 years ago

A nice complete populated playfield can sell for $2K alone.... You are way low on your estimate.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

From my perspective excellent condition originals are 2k+.

Have you tried to find one? This game is like Centaur or Fathom when it comes to popularity and hard to find... so naturally, the price is up there also.

Just speaking from experience with trying to find a nice one... luckily, I landed one, but the price definitely wasn't that low for a nice one.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

Have you tried to find one? This game is like Centaur or Fathom when it comes to popularity and hard to find... so naturally, the price is up there also.
Just speaking from experience with trying to find a nice one... luckily, I landed one, but the price definitely wasn't that low for a nice one.

yeah. I have a tentative deal on a players one for 12-1500. I have a friend that picked up a VERY nice condition pf and players cab for well under 2k not long ago. I passed on a rough players for 1500 just 2 months back. Not sure where you are located, but EBD is no where even close to the collectibility/difficulty to find as Fathom or Centaur.

#11 7 years ago

here is a nice one priced for quick sale at 1700
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-eight-ball-deluxe#post-3455493

He could have got 2k with the nice pf overlay but opted for the quick sale.

Here is a rough one which appears to have not sold at 1800
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-eight-ball-deluxe-1#post-3549401

#12 7 years ago

That one sold for 1600

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

here is a nice one priced for quick sale at 1700
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-eight-ball-deluxe#post-3455493
He could have got 2k with the nice pf overlay but opted for the quick sale.
Here is a rough one which appears to have not sold at 1800
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-eight-ball-deluxe-1#post-3549401

I tried to buy the one with the overlay and it sold literally within minutes.

I'm in Florida, seems like pins like this are harder to find down here for some reason. A nice sample of EBD (nice playfield and cabinet) easily takes $3K+ here.

#14 7 years ago

With the price increase and QC issues of NIB pins I'm starting to appreciate my early 80's SS pins again. I have been buying mostly 90's B/W DMD titles during the last few years. I expect to sell one of these titles to make room for EBD. Thanks for your input on pricing.

#15 7 years ago

I think 2500 for a NICE, non-LE one is spot on. Overlay, wear, other issues, certainly less than that.

#16 7 years ago

I have a 1984 Classic (not LE) for trade,,,picked it up because it has a beautiful playfield. The cab is faded and a bit rough but she plays great! Haven't posted a for trade thread yet because I want to change the lighting in the GI...(previous owner put green led's like a pool table)
Looking for Fathom or Centaur (lol) or a tftc, wh2o, WW,(( tspp, FGY, or TOM. (plus cash from me obviously)))
PM me

#17 7 years ago

pm sent

#18 7 years ago

Didn't get a pm...

#19 7 years ago

Excuse me Tominator I should have been clearer. I have 2 EBD's and sent the Op a pm.

#20 7 years ago

I've got an EBD LE with a nice CPR playfield, which could be swapped into a standard cabinet. I may be bringing it to Allentown if I don't sell it before hand.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 179.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Forest City, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bloomsburg, PA
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Other
Volcano Pinball

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eight-ball-deluxe-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.