IMG_2239 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8271 (resized).JPG
IMG_8132 (resized).JPG
IMG_2225 (resized).jpeg
EBD_SwitchMatrix_error3.png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1324 Explanation of paints used for screen printing Posted by KevinCPR (6 years ago)

Post #1325 What happens when white is used as a base in paint Posted by KevinCPR (6 years ago)

Post #1331 Double screening on playfields Posted by KevinCPR (6 years ago)

Post #2099 Note changing some GI and chase light sockets: bulbs may sit too high. Posted by Madmax541 (5 years ago)

Post #2103 Correct bulb holder to fit bulbs. Posted by Madmax541 (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cngizbleevng.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1939 5 years ago

Looking for an Eight Ball Deluxe within two hours of South Central Pennsylvania. No projects--I'd like a fully functional machine. I'd also prefer the '81 or '84 models, not the LE. PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks.

#1941 5 years ago

Can someone tell me what this lamp is supposed to indicate? I've seen it on different machines but it's a mystery to me.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#1945 5 years ago

My new-to-me Eight Ball Deluxe has a problem I'm trying to sort out.

When pressing the left flipper button, the upper flipper stays in the extended position. As soon as I apply a slight push to the flipper itself, it springs back to its resting position. If I just tap the button very slightly the flipper doesn't stick, but any normal use of the button will cause the sticking.

Is this a common problem, and is it OK to spray some PB Blaster lubricant into the shaft where the shaft goes into the coil, or is that a no-no?

I did swap one of the other flippers into its position and the same thing happens.

#1953 5 years ago

Wow, those side exit lanes allow the ball to drain more than I recall on just about any other game. Is it just the nature of the beast or has anyone adjusted anything or added posts to cut down on that?

#1955 5 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

The upper posts under the left and right sling shot plastics have pre-drilled holes in the playfield for moving the posts up and down for conservative, medium and liberal adjustments. Only takes a few minutes to change them.

I hadn't noticed that. Thanks for the tip.

#1956 5 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

The upper posts under the left and right sling shot plastics have pre-drilled holes in the playfield for moving the posts up and down for conservative, medium and liberal adjustments. Only takes a few minutes to change them.

Interestingly, the left post had two other holes drilled (it was set in the middle position), but the right post had no additional holes.

#1977 5 years ago

Ughhh. I just got done switching over the playfield lighting (and under the playfield) to LEDs, and some of them are flickering, even though they're supposed to be non-ghosting.

Also, the right target bank is not popping up at all. I don't think I bumped anything but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

#1983 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Holy crap - this shop wants $6K for an EBD LE!
ebay.com link » Eight Ball Deluxe By Bally Limited Edition Original Pinball Machine 1982
How hard is it to put the correct drop targets in when trying to collect $6K? And there are 15 Watchers....I'm hoping they're watching to see which fool drops $6K on at best a $2500 example.

Yes, it seems the outlandish prices on items attract watchers to see if it really sells for that price. I've done that too.

#1984 5 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

check the fuses under the playfield for your target re-set issue

They seem fine. I'm wondering if I knocked a wire loose somewhere when I was installing the LEDs.

#1986 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I would pull the fuses out and check with a DMM to be sure - only takes a few seconds. I've been bitten a couple of times by visual inspection and learned my lesson the hard way. Spent an hour or more looking for problems elsewhere after looking at a fuse and thinking it's ok only to find that it's actually open/blown after pulling it out and putting a DMM on it.

Ok, this is weird. Although the 7-drop-target bank doesn't reset (pop back up) at the start of the game, or for a second player, it does pop up when doing the solenoid diagnostic test. That implies there is power to the assembly, but why isn't it popping up as it should during the game?

#1990 5 years ago
Quoted from BigAl56:

Did you replace the dummy light under the playfield with an LED? If you did that the solenoid expander may not be working properly causing that coil to fail.

Well, thank you for pointing me in the right direction! As soon as I put an incandescent bulb back in that spot everything works properly. So it wasn't that the coil failed, it was that that bulb somehow regulates electrical flow, and without it things won't be running at the proper voltage.

As xTheBlackKnightx said on another thread...

"IMPORTANT TECHNICAL NOTE:
DO NOT USE a LED in the SEB lamp, as this will not work in the circuit theory based on necessary voltage unless the circuit has been adjusted with resistance based on a standard Ohm's Law calculation. A lot of new owners do not seem to understand the SEB design technology and why/how it was used. Read the base schematics closely. The SEB lamp is part of lamp matrix, not the SDB, and does not draw power from this part of the game. The proper 6.5v from the SEB lamp is extremely important in order to draw enough current to the MOC3011 opto-isolator on the SEB and activate. I have already seen young technicians not understand these aspects and make this mistake repeatedly on this series of games.

The SEB lamp is not "just another feature lamp".

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
1 week later
#1997 5 years ago

I have a strange problem with the 2x and 4x multiplier on my EBD (1984 version).

When I hit the 2x, sometimes the LED under the playfield briefly lights the green 4x before switching to the 2x LED. Other times it lights up the 4x and doesn't switch to the 2x indicator. If I actually get to the point of hitting the 4x target, the LED doesn't advance to that (it stays on 3x), and no sound indicates that any change occurred.

The wiring doesn't look like there is any problem, but if I trace the wires back to the board is there a way to know whether they are connected to the appropriate socket? Is there a diagram that shows where each wire (2x and 4x) should be connected?

#1999 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

See the red highlighted areas on the EBD Wiring Diagrams for the Playfield and Lamp Module below. Even if they look good visually, I'd recommend re-pinning them. The ones in the left most red box are the address lines and the ones on the right are the multiplier lights. And you can confirm that the wires are in the correct places on the connector by looking at what wire colors are in what pin location.
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

I'm guess the lamp module is correct because in attract mode the lamps 2x, 3x, 4x, and 5x light up in the proper order. Is that a correct assumption?

I also have ALLTEK boards replacing some of the originals. Do those wiring diagrams still pertain to me?

Also, why on the wiring diagrams do they show 2 4x locations and not a 5x location--is that a typo?

20190302_110518 (resized).jpg20190302_110518 (resized).jpg
#2003 5 years ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

I have an 81 EBD that I swapped an NOS pf into 20 years ago. The original pf had doubled-up stainless steel flipper lane guides so that’s what I’ve had on it since. But most pics I see show the bottom guide is supposed to be the clear plastic though I have seen a few where they were both the steel ones. I do have the two plastic ones from a new set of plastics... is mine actually wrong and all the factory ones used those two plastics under the steel ones? Thanks!

The factory setup was the plastics where the ball rolls along them and the metal on top. I was having ball-hop issues and found that swapping the metal and plastic positions helped alleviate that, but later I ordered skinnier flippers, which allowed me to swap back the plastic and metal guides to their normal positions. It may be that others have swapped the guides for a similar reason.

#2011 5 years ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

I think I may have found an issue with my 'ball skipping past the saucer' bugaboo. The top 'inner saucer lane' plastic here is the one I've had in the game for years, you can see how the top edge has been worn away. The other is an unused repro I had left over from another set. The unused one matches my old yellowed one perfectly (which has ZERO wear here!) so I just put the old one back in. I dunno, this jagged-edged one must have been made out of some crappy plastic, now I'm not even sure if it was cut very accurately to begin with either. I can't believe it's off that much just from wear because the game has been under relatively light use in my house.
[quoted image]

That's good to know. Where did you source the repro from?

2 weeks later
#2021 5 years ago

One of the problems I'm trying to solve on my EBD is shown in this video. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

#2025 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

First, the announcing of "3-ball" at power on means that the machine is set to 3 ball play (doesn't have anything to do with your 3-ball problem). If the machine was set to 5 ball play, it would announce "5-ball" at power on and so on.
Is this target issue you're having new behavior (did it ever work)? Was there any recent work done on the machine?

It's been this way since I bought it 2 months ago. Just trying to sort out the issues one by one. Good to know about the '3 ball' callout simply being that it's set to three ball mode. Thanks!

#2026 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Are there ANY other odd target or lamp behaviors, or is it ONLY the 1 and 3 combination and 9 and 11 combination?

My multipliers are also odd. Hit the 2x target and it momentarily lights the 4x lamp before changing back to the 2x lamp. It scores as 4x though. I tried tracing the wires back to the board, but I've got replacement boards and I don't think the original schematics match what I've got.

#2027 5 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

That seems like a switch matrix problem. Since the switches behind the target bank are near the edge of the PF, it's easy to knock something out of adjustment. Usually from the prop rod. I would look at those switches very closely. Get a flashlight in there and poke around. Look for any diode or cap leads touching anything they are not supposed to be touching. Make sure none of the leaf blades are bent. The spacing between the contacts should be about 1/16 in. when targets are up. If you have the game schematics, look to see if the 1 and 3 targets are on the same column. You may have a diode gone bad or a shorted capacitor. To test a diode, you need a good VOM with a diode test setting. I recommend a Fluke meter. A good diode should read about 60 Millivolts. You have to unsolder one side to test a diode.
Also if the switch contacts are too close, the vibration from the targets dropping will activate nearby switches. It attract mode, try bumping the side of the PF near that target bank and see if anything happens that shouldn't...

Thanks for those suggestions and the lengthy response! I'll check it out later after work.

#2034 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

It's interesting that the 2x and 4x multiplier switches are on the same wire in the matrix as the 1-9 and 3-11 targets, respectively. Don't quite know what to make of that yet.[quoted image]

Where would this switch matrix be in the machine?

#2036 5 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

Refer to post #2000 previous page about the multiplier drop targets. To add to that, try closing the 2X target switch by hand and see if it does the same thing. If the game is scoring the 4X target, then the switch for 4 must be closing somehow, maybe contacts too close or problem with matrix. Not sure what you mean by schematic not matching, can you explain?

The switches all seem to be about 1/16" apart.

As far as the schematic not matching, when I look at the wiring under the playfield, I see that the 2x multiplier has a white/green wire coming from it.

When I follow that wire, it goes to the Alltek board J2 position 8, not J1 position 27 as in the wiring diagram (I don't think there even is a position 27 on the Alltek board on J1).

MultiplierWiring (resized).jpgMultiplierWiring (resized).jpg2xWireToBoard (resized).jpg2xWireToBoard (resized).jpgWiringDiagram (resized).JPGWiringDiagram (resized).JPG
#2040 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Can you post a good clear picture of that wire connected to the 2x multiplier? Are you looking at the 2x switch (drop target) or 2x lamp? Do you have a DMM to confirm the start and end points of the wire are indeed the same wire? FWIW, the Alltek MPU board (and Alltek Lamp board if you have one of those in your system as well) is pin for pin compatible with all of the machines it supports, including EBD. The connectors (and keys for the connectors) all line up.
In the schematic above, references to connectors on "A4" are the connectors on the MPU board (for example "A4J2-8") whereas references to connectors on "A5" are the connectors on the Lamp board (for example, "A5J1-27").

The first photo of the three shows the green/white wire coming out the top of the switch (2x multiplier is the one on the left of the bank). Using a multimeter, the continuity setting goes from OL to 0.00 when connected at each end of that green wire, so I know I've got the proper wire at the board.

#2041 5 years ago
Quoted from Redketchup:

The list on the right is for the feature lamp...

Ok, I understand that now. The lamps are almost always correct though, it's the scoring of the multiplier that seems to be off. BTW, is there supposed to be a call-out for the multiplier when it's dropped? I never hear anything said when hitting any of the multipliers.

I'll post a video to better explain things.

#2042 5 years ago

Here's the video showing the Multiplier problem. When the 2x is hit, it briefly lights the 4x lamp before switching to the 2x lamp (occasionally the 4x lamp stays on and doesn't switch to the 2x lamp). It scores as 4x though. Once the 3x is hit, the proper lamp lights up, but it still scores as 4x. When the 4x is hit, no sound is made, the 3x lamp stays lit, and scoring stays at 4x. When 5x is hit it does advance scoring to 5x and the proper lamp is lit.

#2044 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Makes me wonder if the x4 drop target switch is shorted somehow. Would be interesting to "remove" it from the equation and then see if the preceding 2X and 3X drop targets then act/score correctly. Do you have a pin removal tool? As a test, you could remove the pin from the A4J2-10 connector on the MPU board, put the connector back on the MPU, and see if the behavior of the x2 and x3 drop targets gets better or has no affect.
Or instead of removing A4J2-10 from the connector, you could temporarily unsolder the White with Orange stripe wire from the 4x drop target switch and see how the x2 and x3 targets behave.

I don't have a pin removal tool, but would I be able to bend the pin 45 degrees to test without it and then bend it back, or are they more brittle than that?

#2047 5 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

You can easily remove connector pins using a small flat blade screw driver like the kind used for eye glasses or similar. Press the tang on the connector thru the slot on the housing while pulling the wire out.

I just ended up doing it this way (removed the orange/white 4x wire). It made no difference in the scoring or the lamp lighting.

#2054 5 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Note:
1) start game ... remove J3 cabinet switch from the equation...
a; do drop target test as in video.
b; same D/T lamp switch effect or different?
- c; if the same... problem with switches on playfield.
--d; if different, ( normal lamp effect...4th target reads...) then problem with cabinet/coin door.

Are you saying to unplug this connection?

unplug (resized).jpgunplug (resized).jpg
#2056 5 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Note:
1) start game ... remove J3 cabinet switch from the equation...
a; do drop target test as in video.
b; same D/T lamp switch effect or different?
- c; if the same... problem with switches on playfield.
--d; if different, ( normal lamp effect...4th target reads...) then problem with cabinet/coin door.

Well, I'll be damned! I did as you suggested and not only is the one-ball / three-ball problem solved, but the multipliers are working fine too!

Of course, it's a pain to have to keep opening the head to plug that connection back in just to put up credits on the game, so I do have to narrow it down further.

If it's a problem with the coin door (all the wires look Ok to my untrained eye), or the cabinet, where should I look next? I really appreciate your suggestions!

BTW, I did swap out LEDs into the coin slot sockets--could that have caused a problem?

#2057 5 years ago

Well, it wasn't the LEDs. Swapped back in the incandescents and still have the problem.

#2059 5 years ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

Have you tested all of the coin door, tilt, slam, coin switches in the switch test, might help narrow it down.

I'll have to look at the manual. I went through some of the self tests and saw drop targets dropping one by one and resetting, but I don't recall anything happening with the door.

#2063 5 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

To add to this, press the red button slowly 5 times. If there are no closed switches, the ball in play display will flash a "0". If any switch is closed there will be a number of the closed switch flashing along with an audible chime. If you do encounter a closed switch, you need to investigate why. First verify that the game has no ball on the pf and that all drop targets a fully reset. Match the number in the display to the switch via the chart and go to that switch. Make sure contacts are open and that whatever activates the switch is moving freely and not stuck, eg. roll over trip wire, stuck star roll over etc.
If that passes, then you know you have a switch matrix issue. And now that you have narrowed it to the coin door, hopefully the switch test will reveal which switch is the culprit, I'm betting on the slam switch. But also since you changed the coin door slot lamps, you may have caused something to short since you need the bend the tabs of the lamp sockets to change those bulb. Inspect the area for anything touching that it should be touching.

I pressed the button 5 times and a flashing "0" appears in the ball-in-play display.

The diodes on the coin door look good. I don't see anything wrong there.

#2066 5 years ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

Try activating all the door switches in the test just to make sure those show up correctly.

The numbers 16 (slam--inside of door), 10 (add credits), and 6 (use credits to play) lit up when each button/switch was activated. There is a coil and diode on the inside of the door that doesn't activate in any way. It's on the mechanism that accepts coins.

20190324_175719 (resized).jpg20190324_175719 (resized).jpg20190324_180817 (resized).jpg20190324_180817 (resized).jpg
#2074 5 years ago
Quoted from Calipindave:

Coin switches are definitely something to focus on. Given that somebody made a change to that area (good bad or indifferent) it would be a good idea to disconnect them from the circuit to eliminate that possibility.
Dave

Quoted from frenchmarky:

And the red hack wires routed thru the jagged hole in the door bracket? Not good.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll be out of town for the next week and won't be able to do much more, but I'll probably have more questions then.

1 week later
#2110 5 years ago

Does anybody have an image of this area (tilt area) inside the body of EBD? I clipped a few wires and unhooked a couple ground wires trying to solve my electrical issues and now the add credits button isn't adding credits. I should have snapped a photo before being so reckless. This image I already have isn't clear enough to really see how things should be hooked up.

Tilt (resized).jpgTilt (resized).jpg
#2113 5 years ago

You guys are awesome! Thank you.

#2115 5 years ago

OK, I've got everything temporarily reconnected, except for this "diode" or whatever it is that I broke. Still not able to add credits so I'm guessing I need to replace this component. Anyone know its specs?

20190402_174423_resized (resized).jpg20190402_174423_resized (resized).jpg
#2118 5 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

The "add credit button" is somebody's aftermarket hack. No one else is going to know how that was put in except the original hacker (though maybe someone here has done a similar type of hack).
Two easy ways to add credits without needing to hack up the wiring...
1) Set the first replay value to the lowest possible value (I think it is like 10,000), that way you will always earn a new credit each time you play.
2) Set the "credits per coin" for one of the coin chutes to be 14 credits per coin (the max), this makes it easy to add a bunch of credits at once.

Setting the first replay at 10,000 is great for adding credits, but we're used to using scoring thresholds for extra balls. Can the 10,000 level be set for replay, and the other two scoring thresholds be set for extra balls? It doesn't appear so if I'm reading the manual correctly.

#2119 5 years ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

The pic of his back box showed it has an Alltek MPU. If that’s what you have it has a free play option by turning on left-most switch of the Game Select switches... but you also have to turn off feature sw. #27 to kill the credit display which kinda stinks so I don’t use it.

Thanks for that. I made both switch changes you mention, but the credit is still displaying the number of credits and its counting them down as I lose games. What will happen when it gets down to zero?

#2121 5 years ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

Are you sure you turned #27 off? Verified on mine which is also Alltek (though it’s the same with a Bally MPU) it turns off the credit display. Until you do that it won’t be free play. And if you are used to playing on extra ball settings for scores and Specials, perhaps you won’t miss that the credit display must be turned off.

Yeah, I definitely switched #27 on and off a couple times to verify and the display did not go off. Also tried switch 20 and 16, which the Alltek website said are sometimes used for the credit display. No dice. This was all done after the left switch on the Game Select was shifted up to the ON position.

Is it possible that because the extra button and wiring is present to add credits that it's not allowing the MPU to go into free play mode?

#2126 5 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

If that doesn't work, then maybe it's an older version of the Alltek? I'm not sure if they are all free play for Bally.

I was wondering about this myself. What I assume is the model number on the board (HS3 94V-0) doesn't match what Alltek has on their website now.

2 weeks later
#2147 5 years ago

Just wanted to give a shout-out to Dave at Alltek. He's gone beyond the call of duty to help me get my EBD working properly. Excellent customer service and warranty on Alltek boards.

#2149 4 years ago
Quoted from Calipindave:Coin switches are definitely something to focus on. Given that somebody made a change to that area (good bad or indifferent) it would be a good idea to disconnect them from the circuit to eliminate that possibility.
Dave

Referring to my posts from about a month ago, it turned out to be a problem with the coin switches (or their wiring). I snipped the wiring to them and the multiplier problem and 1-ball/3-ball problem went away. Thanks very much to everyone who helped narrow things down to this!

#2152 4 years ago

I think I have everything sorted out on my EBD now, except for one thing...

The blue 70,000 bonus lamp (up the left lane) stays on all the time. It's always lit, and even in self-test mode, it stays lit while the other lamps blink (except for the GI lamps). It's as if it is linked to the GI wiring, but when I look under the playfield it is wired just like the other lamps in that lane.

Any suggestions?

1 month later
#2252 4 years ago

My right flipper is gradually getting weaker over the course of the last week. It now barely pops the ball up to the multiplier most of the time. Any suggestions as to how to figure out what's wrong?

The soldering under the playfield looks good and the flipper moves smoothly by hand.

#2255 4 years ago
Quoted from cngizbleevng:

My right flipper is gradually getting weaker over the course of the last week. It now barely pops the ball up to the multiplier most of the time. Any suggestions as to how to figure out what's wrong?
The soldering under the playfield looks good and the flipper moves smoothly by hand.

The plot thickens...

Now the right flipper is delaying by about a 1/2 second from the time of pressing the button to when it actually flips. It does make the game more challenging!

#2257 4 years ago

I thought using a file was frowned upon due to wearing off coatings. I guess if it's not working otherwise I might as well though.

1 year later
#3780 3 years ago

My EBD started having intermittent sound issues a couple months ago. Last week the sound went out completely. Reseating the connectors has had no effect, and when I was done doing that and powered the game back up, all I get is "8" on the 'ball in play' indicator with no other lights or sounds coming on and the machine not booting up.

Any suggestions?

#3790 3 years ago
Quoted from cngizbleevng:

My EBD started having intermittent sound issues a couple months ago. Last week the sound went out completely. Reseating the connectors has had no effect, and when I was done doing that and powered the game back up, all I get is "8" on the 'ball in play' indicator with no other lights or sounds coming on and the machine not booting up.
Any suggestions?

Anybody?

2 weeks later
#3793 3 years ago

Here's what the game does when it is switched on...

1 week later
#3819 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

POST is not completing. Check the LED on the MPU board, watch it after you turn on power, and count the flashes. Here's a guide for the MPU flashes:
http://techniek.flipperwinkel.nl/ballyss/rep/index2.htm#flash

The LED flashes 2 times, pauses, and flashes 5 additional times. It's an Alltek replacement board.

#3825 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Ah, an Alltek board. I don't know if the diagnostic flashes of the original Bally MPU line up with the Allteks. Allteks are usually pretty rock solid, so let's assume the MPU is good. Time to check voltages - do you have a voltmeter? Start at section 1g here: https://techniek.flipperwinkel.nl/ballyss/rep/index1.htm
First thing I would do, carefully with the power on and the machine in its "failed" state, is confirm you have the correct voltages at the test points on the power supply rectifier board. If those look good, check for the correct voltages at the test points on the solenoid driver board.

I appreciate your response, but which board is the power supply rectifier board? And where do I connect the voltmeter's probes to? The link shows the boards in the backbox, but I don't know if they correspond to my 1984 version, and none of the labels in the link's photo refer to a rectifier board.

20210226_191100 (resized).png20210226_191100 (resized).png
#3835 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Like ksuwildcatfan said, the power supply and rectifier PCB are in the bottom of the cabinet, not the backbox. For future reference, in the backbox, the boards are (from left to right, top to bottom): MPU (motherboard), SDB (Solenoid Driver Board), Lamp Module, Aux Lamp Module, and Sound board (called Squawk & Talk).
Here's a picture of the power supply/rectifier in my 1984 EBD. The rectifier PCB will have test points on them, called "TP1", "TP2", etc. That's were you measure with your DVM and compare to the values in the link I sent you. Your rectifier PCB might look different (mine is aftermarket) but it's the same idea.[quoted image]

Ok, you're going to swat me, but I discovered one of the fuses on the power board was blown. It's in position F4, which the manual states should house a 32V-5A fuse. The blown fuse is a 125V-5A fuse. Does that matter, or should I order what the manual states I should use (I'm running mostly LEDs, if that makes a difference).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Other
Volcano Pinball

$ 179.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Forest City, PA
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cngizbleevng.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eight-ball-deluxe-owner-club-guests-welcome-as-well?tu=cngizbleevng and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.