Topic Stats

• 2,466 posts
  • 278 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by phillyfan64
  • Topic is favorited by 122 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 837 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ebd paint (resized).jpg
WP_000090 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191222_180254 (resized).jpg
PC220113 (resized).JPG
D297576E-4159-42E8-8C3A-3779DDE7026C (resized).png
20191210_173622.jpg
20191204_191656.jpg
IMG_6858 (resized).jpg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpg
IMG_6860 (resized).jpg
IMG_6859 (resized).jpg
IMG_6857 (resized).jpg
IMG_6856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6854 (resized).jpg
IMG_6855 (resized).jpg
IMG_6853 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2466 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 50.
#651 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

GateCrasher really knows his 8 ball deluxe stuff.

No one better IMHO!

#652 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

No one better IMHO!

He really helped me out on my 1st 8BD restore.

#653 3 years ago

Wow I'm flattered. I do like the EBD though guys and it is probably the main reason I became so interested in getting into these machines after the fact. EBD was a significant part of my youth back in the early 80s as thousands of hours were spent feeding them quarters. Then when I went to college they even had one in the Student Union.

We were kind of snobbish back then and looked down on some of the other titles. It was different when you actually had to pay to play. Like most kids I had a limited supply of quarters to spend at the arcades so I didn't just throw them in any old machine. Sometimes it takes several plays before you really start to appreciate how good a game really is.

Now years later after I have played the crap out of most of the Bally SS titles from the era I have a greater appreciation for the others but EBD still reigns as #1 all time in my book.

It's funny because whenever I bring an EBD to a pinball show I always have three things happen.
1) Tons of people ask me if it is for sale.
2) Several hard-core pin fans in my age group come over and tell me stories of how they think EBD is the greatest pin ever made and how much it influenced them back in the days too and how much they love it, etc.
3) Even after I tell people the machine isn't for sale they still bug the crap out of me to sell it. lol

I think anyone who restores Bally SS pins will tell you even if they had a warehouse full of restored EBD pins they could sell them all faster than any other title. Herb Silvers at Fabulous Fantasies has probably restored and sold hundreds of them out there in California. I always have one in my personal collection at all times. The one I have now is definitely a keeper that I doubt I will ever sell.

Just look at these three indicating factors as to the popularity of EBD:
1) Of all the titles to choose from, Eight Ball Deluxe was the machine AMTEX chose to make their landmark pinball simulation PC based game. They could have chosen any title but went with EBD. Later they released Gottlieb "Royal Flush" which was arguably the most-iconic EM from the 70s.
2) Of all the Bally titles, Eight Ball Deluxe & Kiss were the two IPB chose to make the lion's share of reproduction playfields & plastics for.
3) CPR is now planning their second production run of the EBD playfields & plastics and the pre-order list was filled faster than any other title I think they've ever had. And this comes after they made a large batch just a couple years ago. After CPR sells all of them there will still be people on here nagging them to make more.

#654 3 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

Wow I'm flattered. I do like the EBD though guys and it is probably the main reason I became so interested in getting into these machines after the fact. EBD was a significant part of my youth back in the early 80s as thousands of hours were spent feeding them quarters. Then when I went to college they even had one in the Student Union.
We were kind of snobbish back then and looked down on some of the other titles. It was different when you actually had to pay to play. Like most kids I had a limited supply of quarters to spend at the arcades so I didn't just throw them in any old machine. Sometimes it takes several plays before you really start to appreciate how good a game really is.
Now years later after I have played the crap out of most of the Bally SS titles from the era I have a greater appreciation for the others but EBD still reigns as #1 all time in my book.
It's funny because whenever I bring an EBD to a pinball show I always have three things happen.
2) Several hard-core pin fans in my age group come over and tell me stories of how they think EBD is the greatest pin ever made and how much it influenced them back in the days too and how much they love it, etc.
3) Even after I tell people the machine isn't for sale they still bug the crap out of me to sell it. lol
I think anyone who restores Bally SS pins will tell you even if they had a warehouse full of restored EBD pins they could sell them all faster than any other title. Herb Silvers at Fabulous Fantasies has probably restored and sold hundreds of them out there in California. I always have one in my personal collection at all times. The one I have now is definitely a keeper that I doubt I will ever sell.
Just look at these three indicating factors as to the popularity of EBD:
1) Of all the titles to choose from, Eight Ball Deluxe was the machine AMTEX chose to make their landmark pinball simulation PC based game. They could have chosen any title but went with EBD. Later they released Gottlieb "Royal Flush" which was arguably the most-iconic EM from the 70s.
2) Of all the Bally titles, Eight Ball Deluxe & Kiss were the two IPB chose to make the lion's share of reproduction playfields & plastics for.
3) CPR is now planning their second production run of the EBD playfields & plastics and the pre-order list was filled faster than any other title I think they've ever had. And this comes after they made a large batch just a couple years ago. After CPR sells all of them there will still be people on here nagging them to make more.

Yes, I agree EBD is the best SS pin as it was my pin of choice in my youth of 70s-80s.

I have a 1981 EBD in tough shape (complete with boot marks on the cabinet from people kicking it while playing it in a bar), but will be restoring it so I may bend your ear a few times Gatecrasher if you don't mind.

#655 3 years ago

I had a conversation with Sam Harvey at Pin-A-Go-Go about some of the above EBD "facts". He was decisively vigilant that EBD was the best early SS ever made at least in gameplay. It was a very friendly debate, and unusual since he normally is focused on EMs. He really needs to put together a "will" based on his vast repository.

#656 3 years ago

Hello,
Posting some photos of my EBDLE back glass here. Hoping to get some feedback on its condition and whether I should attempt a repair or just leave it alone. I know there is some debate on using triple thick to seal it vs. doing nothing. I'd like to touch up the black but not if it will makes things worse. It will stay in a temperature controlled, clean environment for the rest of its days. Thanks in advance!

IMG_4065_(resized).JPG

IMG_4066_(resized).JPG

IMG_4067_(resized).JPG

IMG_4068_(resized).JPG

IMG_4069_(resized).JPG

#657 3 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Hello,
Posting some photos of my EBDLE back glass here. Hoping to get some feedback on its condition and whether I should attempt a repair or just leave it alone. I know there is some debate on using triple thick to seal it vs. doing nothing. I'd like to touch up the black but not if it will makes things worse. It will stay in a temperature controlled, clean environment for the rest of its days. Thanks in advance!

This backglass can be repaired fairly easily as it is "in the black" due to the lock latch wear rubbing.
The other pin hole damage is very minor.
It needs to be sealed at the top anyway to prevent additional damage.
You do not require a full seal with Triple Thick.

Let me explain your best option:

Take enamel based black gloss *glass* paint and coat the top of the backglass with only a small overlap on the edges.
You will need to use multiple coats and let each layer dry.
Use a LED flashlight to determine the translucency errors in the black painting.
Once you can a good solid coat, use mirror silver paint to finish the job of the spot touch area with acrylic clear with brush.
Do not paint the coat of the mirror silver until AFTER you acrylic the rub area.

Repair order (top area):

1) Clean the area of any residue, but do not touch existing ink screening
2) Decontaminate the area with rubbing alcohol
3) Paint the upper area black with enamel glass paint
4) Recoat until area is non-permeated with light
5) Seal area with brush on acrylic clear
6) Paint with mirror silver paint to match surrounding ink screening

If the latch area is rubbing, adjust the lock if needed.
Additionally, you may need to use a *small* mylar circle on top of the silver mirror paint.
If this is required, coat the silver mirror coat with acrylic clear in the that area FIRST.
If you take your time, this area with be restored to original condition, and the damage will be unnoticeable.

I cannot see the pin holes well at the bottom, so I do not know how many colors are involved as they are close to GI bulbs.
If this area is done poorly, people will spot the work, and it will look like a$$, so I would probably leave it alone.

#658 3 years ago

Nice write up! Thank you sir.

#659 3 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

The minute I opened my trailer to unload for TPF this year I had offers coming at me. Simply amazing, isn't it? That machine and my SI are permanent collection machines. When I get my repro from the next CPR run I'll set it up and see how it plays. If it's better than the one I have, I'll keep it and sell the other. The one I have is a little rough, but plays like a dream.

#660 3 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

The one I have is a little rough, but plays like a dream.

......and that's why I would like to take this opportunity to call DIBS! Thanks again for bringing to TPF, between myself and a couple friends, we put over 50 plays on that machine.

#661 3 years ago

Hi new member here... I spent months searching for an EBDlx and could not find one, so I bought myself a 6M$M as a first pin to start my collection. Shortly after buying the bionic Man, I found an Eight Ball Deluxe for sale, and I just had to own it!
Its in pretty good shape on the playfield, and has been upgraded to LED bulbs and has the Altec upgrade...
I think it is a 1984 edition, but the cabinet has decals....these were installed poorly so there is some wrinkling around the legs etc...backglass is maybe 8/10.
Perhaps someday I could re-do the cab properly, but I will need to practice on a few other titles first as I am new to the hobby and have zero experience.
I have a question about my game for the experts on here...
Sometimes when I make the eight ball shot, the game gives me several of the letters for "Deluxe" even though I did not hit them. It only happens rarely, but once in a while it will go right to "One more for Deluxe" right after making the eight...I wonder if this is an indication of a problem that is starting...Is it something I can prevent from worsening?
Thanks in advance
Oh and here is a quick pick...I can't keep my 13 year old off of this game! He has been bitten hard! lol

photo_(27)_(resized).JPG

#662 3 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Sometimes when I make the eight ball shot, the game gives me several of the letters for "Deluxe" even though I did not hit them. It only happens rarely, but once in a while it will go right to "One more for Deluxe" right after making the eight...I wonder if this is an indication of a problem that is starting...Is it something I can prevent from worsening?

I think that relates to the dip switch 21 setting. ON keeps all DELUXE lights off that were previously scored (liberal) and OFF resets all lights to on again (conservative). Here is a pic from the manual.
image_(resized).jpeg
I think this is what you are seeing but let us know if it seems like something else. For the record I prefer it OFF.
Cheers!

#663 3 years ago

Thank you nveld! I will do that.

#664 3 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Hi new member here... I spent months searching for an EBDlx and could not find one, so I bought myself a 6M$M as a first pin to start my collection. Shortly after buying the bionic Man, I found an Eight Ball Deluxe for sale, and I just had to own it!
Its in pretty good shape on the playfield, and has been upgraded to LED bulbs and has the Altec upgrade...
I think it is a 1984 edition, but the cabinet has decals....these were installed poorly so there is some wrinkling around the legs etc...backglass is maybe 8/10.
Perhaps someday I could re-do the cab properly, but I will need to practice on a few other titles first as I am new to the hobby and have zero experience.
I have a question about my game for the experts on here...
Thanks in advance
Oh and here is a quick pick...I can't keep my 13 year old off of this game! He has been bitten hard! lol

The head of your game is the original version game from 81 I think

#665 3 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

The head of your game is the original version game from 81 I think

Yeah it's definitely the original 1981 version.

It looks like he has the Six Million Dollar Man set up higher than the EBD though. They should both be the same.

#666 3 years ago

Gatecrasher...what is the typical playfield pitch on 8BD?

I have stock legs on my LE. The steepest I can get is 5 degrees.

#667 3 years ago

"Standards" (loose term):

Early EMs and wedgeheads, 3 degrees
Through the 70s (EMs), 3.5-4 degrees.
Early 80s, 4.5-5.5 degrees (including EBD)
Late 80s-90s, 6-6.5 degrees
Modern games, 6.5-7.5 degrees (The latter end is a little extreme on route games especially if flippers are weak)

Personally, I prefer a powerball ("cueball") in my game at 6.5 degrees.
You have to use a wood slat to get this angle.

#668 3 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

Yeah it's definitely the original 1981 version.
It looks like he has the Six Million Dollar Man set up higher than the EBD though. They should both be the same.

think I read somewhere that in 1984 they changed the bulb set up to a board (lamp board?) or something...anyways, my game has that feature...The cab does look like the 1981 with the cream colour...but the seller gave me some Altek info and said it was an upgrade...can anyone enlighten me on this?
With the stickers on the cabinet it has the "mean cowboy" with no wedding band...I like this better but not a fan of the decal artwork.
I have to fix the tilt plumb bob thing as well, because I am able to save the ball from side drain without tilting frequently...kinda cheating really...but man ebd is a great game!
I have ordered a set of new rubbers for it, and I am researching how best to clean the playfield. I am a total noob at this stuff and I am glad I found this forum!
I think I will have to fix the pop bumpers at some point, as they are nowhere near as strong as my 6M$M bumpers...I need to find a good trustworthy pinball repair tech in my area. I plan on getting another machine or 2 someday, so a good tech will be important.

Also, I do plan on lowering the legs on the 6M$M, but the levelers are in rough shape...looking to find new legs for it.

photo_(24)_(resized).JPG

#669 3 years ago

That's definitely a 1981 machine so if you have the twist-in lamp sockets with printed circuit boards underneath the playfield someone added them. Also, the artwork for the 1981 machine was not decals originally. They are painted with stencils.

If the seller gave you some Alltek info that means he swapped out some of the original boards for aftermarket Alltek board(s). Alltek makes replacement MPU, lamp driver, and solenoid driver boards for Bally SS.

It sounds like you need to just go through your machine and perform some maintenance to all the playfield components. The pop bumpers should be every bit as powerful as the earlier Six Million Dollar Man. I would rebuild the flippers too. Do it all up nice and you won't have to mess with it again.

#670 3 years ago

There was a short period where aftermarket decals were made for 1981 version of the game somewhere in the early 2000s.
They were complete garbage quality, but some brokers/dealers slapped them on a game for a quick sale, and it worked.
Many faded within just a couple of years, and the ink quality was poor.
Once proper stencils began to made no one looked back, and collectors generally repainted their games themselves as it was straightforward on a 3 color design.
Many sanded those decals right off the games.
Any time you see a "shiny" EBD cabinet, it was either those decals, a 1984 version or the owner clear coated the cabinet, if an inspector does not know the difference between models.

1984 original EBD "Classic" decals don't "peel", they "crack", mostly due to the particle board sides.
The artwork color is completely different than the 1981 and 1982 models.
There is no aged gold in the 1984 version, and the "8" in the eight ball is not split in design its solid.

1982 LE started the change for the insert lamp socketed boards in the late part of the run, and Bally Midway used them on all 1984 EBD "Classics".
Latest Mr. Pinball Price Guide puts EBDC up to 2568 units produced which surprised me as prior reports listed around 1500.
Trend prices of the 1984 version have overtaken the original, but this is most likely due to the increase of 1984 models "coming out of the corners" in response to continued desirability of the title, not necessarily based on condition.

#671 3 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

There was a short period where aftermarket decals were made for 1981 version of the game somewhere in the early 2000s.
They were complete garbage quality, but some brokers/dealers slapped them on a game for a quick sale, and it worked.

That's interesting. I remember 1984 reproduction decals being available but don't remember them for the 1981 machines.

Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Latest Mr. Pinball Price Guide puts EBDC up to 2568 units produced which surprised me as prior reports listed around 1500.
Trend prices of the 1984 version have overtaken the original, but this is most likely due to the increase of 1984 models "coming out of the corners" in response to continued desirability of the title, not necessarily based on condition.

It hasn't been my experience. A 1984 version in equal condition to an original 1981 will never be worth more to the vast majority of buyers. The 1981 version is by far the most-desirable. The 1984 comes in second and the Limited Edition is third.

#672 3 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

It hasn't been my experience. A 1984 version in equal condition to an original 1981 will never be worth more to the vast majority of buyers. The 1981 version is by far the most-desirable. The 1984 comes in second and the Limited Edition is third.

I agree.......Prices have generally been higher on the 81 version....as I have been looking around the last year. The 81 is my preference, but I'd buy Mk1Mod0's in a heartbeat and its an 84.

1 week later
#673 3 years ago

Since I cannot buy an EBD locally, I decided to piece one together with Repo parts and a trashed playfield

I have found a LE playfield, but it is missing the lamp boards. So I will convert the new playfield back to the 1981 (?) Version
Other than the lamp wireing, are there any differences between the 1981 and 1984 playfields?
(Not conserned about cabinet differences )

#674 3 years ago

Does anyone have a restored EBD they would want to sell?

#675 3 years ago

Think you may have been in contact. I have an EBD, 1981 in 8.0-8.5 shape all around.
I am looking to trade for BOP in similar condition

image_(resized).jpeg

#676 3 years ago
Quoted from Future_Spa:

Think you may have been in contact. I have an EBD, 1981 in 8.0-8.5 shape all around.
I am looking to trade for BOP in similar condition

Is $3800.00 in Canadian dollars?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35681

#677 3 years ago

Today i made stencils to restore my EBD playfield

IMG_6301_(resized).JPG

IMG_6304_(resized).JPG

IMG_6303_(resized).JPG

#679 3 years ago

To whom it may concern,

When you decide to part ways with your EBD, please think of me

I'd be happy to purchase one for my collection.

Thanks,

Mike

#680 3 years ago

Anybody have a playfield they don't want?I don't care about condition, and I don't need it populated, just the board. Want to work on a restore, practice first.

Let me know, cash waiting.

#681 3 years ago

I started a thread for this already ( https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/source-for-new-inlane-guides-for-eight-ball-deluxe ) but figured I'd ask here.

Looking for new inlane guides, the clear plastics that go under the metal. The CPR ones I got were weird and wrong, and my attempt to fix them still has bad ball hop from the plastic transition to the flipper.

Anyone know of options?

#682 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Anyone know of options?

Honestly, the plastic ones are crap for this machine. Get much better results by removing the plastic, and putting the metal guide down. Doesn't really change the look, and it plays better.

#683 3 years ago

How fast do you need them?

I might be able to help you out.

#684 3 years ago
Quoted from kilmarnock1350:

Honestly, the plastic ones are crap for this machine. Get much better results by removing the plastic, and putting the metal guide down. Doesn't really change the look, and it plays better.

I was considering trying that actually. My other thought was seeing if the 'improved' metal guides Cliffy did for my Flash Gordon would fit or not, I really like those, but not sure if they used the same spacing between those games.

You've motivated me to try though, thanks.

Quoted from indypinhead:

How fast do you need them?
I might be able to help you out.

I'm not in any kind of rush, game has been sitting for months, finally got around to working on replacing the plastics, re-rubbering, and I still need to swap out all the janky drop targets for new ones. If it's been sitting this long it can sit some more, just like to get it playing.

If the metal guide option works that would get it flipping for now though.

#685 3 years ago

The plastic guides are better when they are in good shape. Plus they look correct. Keep the metal ones on top.

Bally designed the game that way for good reason.

You can easily make your own from Lexan or buy new. They are inexpensive.

I have a box full of EBD metal guides that are worn-out and ruined with big burrs on the edges from placing them in contact with the balls. Some are really shot. The edges of the stainless guides than scratch the balls which wear the playfield too.

Quoted from Aurich:

I started a thread for this already ( https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/source-for-new-inlane-guides-for-eight-ball-deluxe ) but figured I'd ask here.
Looking for new inlane guides, the clear plastics that go under the metal. The CPR ones I got were weird and wrong, and my attempt to fix them still has bad ball hop from the plastic transition to the flipper.
Anyone know of options?

I have some I can probably sell you when I get back home over the 4th of July. After I get moved out here to Allentown I plan to laser-cut another big batch of them.

The CPR lane guides were "weird" because the holes were in the wrong location. It wasn't CPR's fault though. They simply copied an NOS set (which also had the holes in the wrong location). Every reproduction set from various sources have continued to perpetuate this mistake over the years.

#686 3 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

I have some I can probably sell you when I get back home over the 4th of July. After I get moved out here to Allentown I plan to laser-cut another big batch of them.

That would be great.

Quoted from Gatecrasher:

The CPR lane guides were "weird" because the holes were in the wrong location.

Yup, that's the problem. I made my own holes, but it didn't work out right.

#687 3 years ago

Send me a PM with your contact info and I'll hook you up with a set. I think I have some good ones left.

#688 3 years ago

I ordered a full repro set of plastics.

If anyone needs individual plastics let me know... small donation/shipping only. Not trying to make money (that's why i'm not putting them on eBay)

#690 3 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

"weird" because the holes were in the wrong location.

Do you have a pic of a machine that you realigned the holes in the plastic inlane guides, and they actually work?

My issue has been the gap between the plastic, and the metal guide just above the plastic. The metal on top of the plastic is long enough, the plastic is shorter creating a gap.

I ordered a repro set, not sure the quality but I needed a couple new and couldn't find.

Now I find out you make them yourself... perfect timing... 150$ later.

Any pics on successful modification would be appreciated. I understand your point of NOT using the metal guide... however, the williams games used them for years. Yes over time they wear and mark up a pinball... however, lightly used HUO games aren't an issue.

That being said if I can modify the plastic, and it works CORRECTLY I'll maintain the stock look.

Thanks for anymore info! your's is always appreciated.

#691 3 years ago

Dumb question time
I am removing everything from the playfield of an EBD LE, and noticed this lamp
it is not the credit lamp and it has no insert above it

what is it for?

odd_light_(resized).jpg

#692 3 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Dumb question time
I am removing everything from the playfield of an EBD LE, and noticed this lamp
it is not the credit lamp and it has no insert above it
what is it for?

http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Bally/Stern#Solenoid_Expander_Board_.28AS-2518-66.29

#693 3 years ago

I ordered a full repro set of plastics.
If anyone needs individual plastics let me know... small donation/shipping only. Not trying to make money (that's why i'm not putting them on eBay)

Where did you find a full set of repo plastics? I need most of them, except for the slingshot plastics..

#694 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Where did you find a full set of repo plastics? I need most of them, except for the slingshot plastics..

https://www.pinball.co.uk/?s=eight+ball+deluxe+plastic&cat=0&post_type=product

They're actually cheaper than what is listed here. I paid 99pound plus shipping. all total about 160-170. Expensive, but I needed new.

If you aren't looking for "perfect" send a PM or pic here of the ones you need, I can give you my old once I get the new in. Just ordered.

#695 3 years ago

Would love to join the owners club. Anyone looking to sell their EBD or EBD LE? Would love a nice restored one but better than Players quality would be fine too. Message me if interested.

Thanks!

#696 3 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Would love to join the owners club. Anyone looking to sell their EBD or EBD LE? Would love a nice restored one but better than Players quality would be fine too. Message me if interested.
Thanks!

Not sure which version you are looking for...several listed for sale on Pinside. All the 1980-81 version

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35745
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36036
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35681

#697 3 years ago

What price range do nice 8 Ball Deluxes go for these days?

#698 3 years ago

https://www.pinball.co.uk/?s=eight+ball+deluxe+plastic&cat=0&post_type=product
They're actually cheaper than what is listed here. I paid 99pound plus shipping. all total about 160-170. Expensive, but I needed new.
If you aren't looking for "perfect" send a PM or pic here of the ones you need, I can give you my old once I get the new in. Just ordered.

I'll take some pics of the ones I really need this weekend and post them here. Thanks....

#699 3 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

What price range do nice 8 Ball Deluxes go for these days?

Looking at these being listed over the handful of months, these are my opinions. Of course if you are patient, you might be able to find a better deal.

LISTED PRICES
Players 1200-1800
Nicer originals 2200-2800
Repro playfields 3000-4000 These are not restored versions.

#700 3 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Looking at these being listed over the handful of months, these are my opinions. Of course if you are patient, you might be able to find a better deal.
LISTED PRICES
Players 1200-1800
Nicer originals 2200-2800
Repro playfields 3000-4000 These are not restored versions.

I picked up a nice original over the weekend. Just trying to find out if I got a good deal.
The cab has either been repainted or it's original in near perfect condition. The playfield is a 9 out of 10. I guess I won't need the repro playfield that I bought. All the electronics were gone over/updated and the legs look new. The only bad thing is the back glass is peeling with some cracked and missing paint spots by the eight ball. I paid $2500. I just need to find a better backglass.

Added over 4 years ago: Repro playfield is not available for sale.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
There are 2466 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 50.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside