View topic image gallery

IMG_0179_(resized).JPG
IMG_0178_(resized).JPG
IMG_0177_(resized).JPG
IMG_0174_(resized).JPG
IMG_0173_(resized).JPG
IMG_0176_(resized).JPG
IMG_0175_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Eight Ball Deluxe Overlay Playfield $300

Added: 2016-07-02 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (October 13th, 2016) • Ended: November 21st, 2016
Condition: Used, good condition

Price

$ 300 (Firm)

Price is firm

New overlay installed to old playfield. Printed on clear film, & then cold laminated for long life. I was restoring playfields for direct uv inkjet production. Unfortunately the printer can no longer restore old playfields. When these are gone, there will be no more.

Each playfield has slight variance & I installed for best result. Not perfect for overall alignment. These are worst for dust particles under the overlay. Most area's are ok, free of heavy dust. If you have a blown out playfield here is your chance to obtain a cheap upgrade. Shipping is free to USA/Canada.

Item photos

IMG_0175_(resized).JPG
IMG_0176_(resized).JPG
IMG_0173_(resized).JPG
IMG_0174_(resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are greatwichjohn's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to greatwichjohn's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Halifax, NS, CA

#2 7 years ago

If you have any sorcerer playfields I'll take one of those.

#3 7 years ago

I will let you know about any Sorcerer playfields with overlays that I do this week. Here is pictures of 4 gray paint on bottom. I need to repair the last one before gray. There are only a few available with a overlay installed. I bought a number of playfields years ago, & i'm just finishing up for restorations that can no longer be inked on the Colorspan 9840 uv inkjet printer about 10 years old. If you want a cheap upgrade on a blown out EBD this is your last chance!

IMG_0177_(resized).JPGIMG_0177_(resized).JPG
IMG_0178_(resized).JPGIMG_0178_(resized).JPG
IMG_0179_(resized).JPGIMG_0179_(resized).JPG

#4 7 years ago

Cheap upgrade for a blown out game. When they are gone there will be no more. Upgrade your players pin while they are available.

#5 7 years ago

Now up on Ebay also for sale.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eight-ball-deluxe-overlay-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.