Now that the thread is started, I have a couple issues on my newly obtained EBDLE.
1. I know how to adjust the settings on self-test 16-22, but they don't stay set. I don't like to have my machine powered "on" all the time, so I turn it off when I am finished playing using the switch on the underside of the cabinet - but I do keep the machine plugged in to an unswitched outlet that stays powered. Is there a way to keep the settings? I also lose the accumulated D-E-L-U-X-E lights on the backglass, so the progressive bonus has to restart from nothing at power up.
2. After the machine has been powered down, and loses all the settings that I made in self-test mode, sometimes the "saved" high score resets to 50,000 and sometimes to 50,800.
3. When resetting the score bonus settings, there is a residual 4,820 points that I cannot reset to zero. So a replay can be awarded at 604,820 and 1,104,820 and 2,004,820 but I cannot figure out how to set it at exactly 600,000 and 1,100,000 and 2,000,000.
4. I noticed that near each of the bottom flippers, there are some wires protruding through the playfield, but still below the mylar - directly in the path of the ball. What are these wires for?
5. And last, the bottom left flipper is chattering and I can see that a screw has penetrated the outer part of the flipper coil below and there is visible arcing. If I replace/rebuild one flipper, should I do all three?