(Topic ID: 199446)

Eight Ball Deluxe (84) Extra ball settings

By scokes

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

So, I'm wrapping up the fix on EBD for a friend. For home use, extra ball settings have been put in place instead of replay or novelty.
I have an instruction card (M-1508-98-F) and at the end it states "maximum - 1 extra ball per ball in play" none of the other cards say this.
My question is this: how can this game be set to allow for multiple xtra ball rewards per play? As it is now and everything I've read in the manual only allows for 1 xtra ball per ball. Frustrating when you break the score thresholds, get the 2nd 8 ball target and hit the bank target in one ball. So many combinations (deluxe, left lane rollover) Makes you want to drain just because...
Please tell me there's a way to maintain multiple extra balls into the next shot.
Anyways, time to quit talking...

#2 6 years ago

None that I know of. But earning one every ball in play you can stay on the same ball forever.

#3 6 years ago

Ditto. I have my '84 EBD set for earning an extra ball multiple ways (left orbit, bank shot target, achieving Deluxe, etc.), but per the game's set up limits, one's the allowable limit per each ball in play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 90.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eight-ball-deluxe-84-extra-ball-settings and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.