Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Mk1Mod0
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Are the back box wiring harness the same for the 1981 and 1984 versions of Eight Ball Deluxe

#2 6 years ago

Should be. The LE, on the other hand, has to be somewhat different.

#3 6 years ago

There are differences between the GI connections and backbox connectors from the factory.
Watching your wire color coding.
I can verify this from my construction of multiple EBDs from 1981, 1982, and 1984.

All three games are unique regards electronic wiring construction, and not completely identical.

1 month later
#4 6 years ago

I retract my previous remarks. There are some key differences in connectors and a few different wire colors. I will be offering both as well as back box harnesses in my Pinside shop soon.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
$ 10.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eight-ball-deluxe-81-v-84-wiring and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.