You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170511_150929 (resized).jpg
20170511_151027 (resized).jpg
ebd 99 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

has anyone had problems with replacement plastics for this game?The new clear plastic on the right side will not let the saucer eject the ball through the wire gate.Do I need to trim the plastic? Thanks Bill

#2 6 years ago

Hmmmmm, I just replaced all my plastics and didn't have any problems. I can possibly take a few pics tonight if I have time if you'd like so you can compare?

#3 6 years ago

Yes that would be great. Mine is a limited edition. I have been told the play fields for them are idenical except for the aprons and ball shooter gauge but I am not sure.Thanks any advice is appreciated. Bill

#4 6 years ago

willie if you post a picture of the area where you have trouble we can tell whether there is something incorrect about your installation

#5 6 years ago

Here's the area your referring to correct? I will try and take a couple good pics of mine tonight and post them tomorrow

ebd 99 (resized).jpgebd 99 (resized).jpg

#6 6 years ago

Ok, here's a couple pics of mine. It is a tight fit coming out of the saucer, but it comes out fine. If i do put the ball in there backwards through the gate, the ball will just BARELY rest there. Could file it down a bit if the gap is too narrow. Hope this helps.

20170511_151027 (resized).jpg20170511_151027 (resized).jpg

20170511_150929 (resized).jpg20170511_150929 (resized).jpg

#7 6 years ago

you have the wrong size post in it. The blue under the gate should be a taller starpost

#8 6 years ago

Thanks for all the help everyone.I took it apart and filed just a touch off the left plastic and it works fine.Willie

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 179.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Forest City, PA
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 199.95
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eight-ball-deluxe-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.