Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by gliebig
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

e3 in (resized).jpg
    7DC382E5-E31D-4876-BDAE-B59771DB4F32 (resized).jpeg
    drum ba dum (resized).jpg
    3egcy3 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Diospinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 4 years ago

It's there... Just not upfront with it.
    But, Party Monsters and Scared Stiff weren't really brimming with innuendo as well. Stiff more than party monsters.
    But, the oooooohhh nice organ callout is there. Its the video that starts house party where she says that.

How about another ball callout is there for extra ball.

And she talks about actors being stiff... I mean their acting...

So, there are some stuff there. I wish there were more... But, they are not done with the callouts.
    I would like the whole I'm experiencing multiple jackpots. nd then the wake me up when you're finished...

But, we also just don't want a total copy of the previous games callouts. Want new and unique callouts.

Lastly Aunt Surly. When you hit her. Sometimes she'll be like ohhh no one touched me there before...

So it does have some of it there. But, it does need more...
    But, I think this game has a lot of good callouts. Are they all sexy, no.. But, they're good.

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

What's there is Ok but a ton more needs to be added and it definitely needs to ramp up the humor. I don't know anyone that really likes the deadheads in their current state. Hopefully those are place holders or at the very least they are working to add several more. I don't want Scared Stiff again. But I do want a game that feels like the next Elvira release that builds off of Scared Stiff

I think the Dead Heads have great promise... But, not yet there. I do think they need to move around a bit more. They are too centered, and I think have them also float around the corners would be nice. I also think their behavior should change a bit more when you hit them more. Kinda of like the old school video game bosses...

But, realistically not much will change about them. Aunt Surly will remain, so will Jarhead, and Sir Normus Crainium, and Uncle Bolt Head. So that is 4 of the 12 I think they will have.

I like them. Its cool that they are the reason why you get the right outlane save.

And I also agree with you. There needs to be more. But, lets also remember Elvira isn't just a walking dick joke with boobs.
    She also makes fun of the movies she hosts.
    And so I like the callouts like... Blah, blah, blah, Disintegration ray... Why not just call it a ray gun.

Each code update is going to be adding more and more goodies for us. Game already got a lot more callouts than what the dead flip stream had. Its still at only .85 code. So I have faith that the jokes and callouts will get there.

Hell... I'd like to know what she is saying in attic attack mb. I've gotten it like 3-4 times and no idea what she is saying. And I've also gotten to the last haunt or window 2 times now. Nothing happens but a short animated movie. House party is my favorite video introduction, because that has her saying one of my alltime favorite callouts ohhhh nice organ.

#38 4 years ago

One thing that I think some people might overlook. The LE cab art. She's holding 2 balls in her hands.

That's not an accident. It also is the reason why I bought an LE, because I think the Prem art package is garbage. But, I liked the joke, I think it is mostly harmless, but a little cheeky.

So while no doubt there has been some push back or censoring from Stern. I think they're going to do their best to make this game faithful to the tone of Elvira. I mean she's still talking about how she entered wet t shirt competitions and won them all. So, she knows her brand is about flesh.

The jarhead deadhead swears at you. I was surprised and still am by some of the things he says. But, I think that is a good omen about the callouts still to be added.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Diospinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ehoh-were-is-my-innuendo?tu=Diospinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.