78 days ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 73 days ago by stf_dnx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 78 days ago

The garage does not lock the balls or register the shots, once the drop target is down. The ball just go back to the left outlane.
Any clue?

#2 77 days ago

Check the switches . Something needs adjusted . Has this always been an issue or just started .

#3 77 days ago

Thank you.
It's a new issue.
I love this table, but I spend more time maintening than playing...

#4 76 days ago

May not be your issue, but I had fixed wonky garage behavior (on my friend's game) by pulling the guide rail and drilling larger holes for the optos (wire wheeling smooth before reinstalling).

#5 76 days ago
Quoted from stf_dnx:

Thank you.
It's a new issue.
I love this table, but I spend more time maintening than playing...

Head on over to the Elvira owners thread there is information on this problem. I had the same with mine out of the box. Post 2375 on the Elvira owners thread. There is a post that can be an issue not being aligned and not allowed to go down.

#6 76 days ago
Quoted from aaron6920:

Head on over to the Elvira owners thread there is information on this problem. I had the same with mine out of the box. Post 2375 on the Elvira owners thread. There is a post that can be an issue not being aligned and not allowed to go down.

Great thanks, I saw this post, my issue is different, it's the garage, not the house

#7 76 days ago

Check your garage opto connector.

#8 76 days ago

The garage opto receiver may be off. The transmitters have a guide pin that keeps them straight while it's left up to screw tightness in the receiver side . Make sure the sight hole is clean and reposition then tighten the opto receiver

#9 73 days ago

OK, problem found and solved:
The upper eclip of the post was off and tangled with the spring. Hard to see, but easy to fix.
Thanks for the help everyone!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside