2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by NC_Pin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - wanted

EHOH Factory Topper

Featured Ad

Added: 2021-12-28 19:41:43 UTC • Ended: January 27th, 2022

Price

Wanted

Foolish ad I suppose, but if anyone has 1 to sell, lmk...thx.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are MK6PIN's market stats.

gold Seller Level

MK6PIN has the Pinside Gold seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to MK6PIN's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Asheville, NC, US

#2 2 years ago

If you believe Kaneda's rumor accuracy he says Stern is building more. They would be crazy not to with the release of 200 40th anniversary pins this month. I'd think eople who can afford that game would be likely get the 1K topper if it was available.

#3 2 years ago

Stern was supposed to build more in February.

Stern should build more and offer them to the 40th buyers first. But then Stern should have included it with the 40th games in the first place.

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

If you believe Kaneda's rumor accuracy he says Stern is building more. They would be crazy not to with the release of 200 40th anniversary pins this month. I'd think eople who can afford that game would be likely get the 1K topper if it was available.

Agreed, but told by my distro this morning they weren't building anymore....apparently even the whole EHOH game is dead now too...crazy times

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Agreed, but told by my distro this morning they weren't building anymore....apparently even the whole EHOH game is dead now too...crazy times

Wow, were they referring to a run this year or ever?

#6 2 years ago

Rumor is that the EHoH license expired, but I wouldn’t think it would be a very expensive license to renew….unless she truly is retired and is no longer renewing licenses.

But can they make more toppers with no license?

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

as a distributor, i have ehoh premiums on order. build schedule is december 2022.

we also have ehoh toppers on order that are on the schedule for 1q 2022.

perhaps your distributor doesn't have anymore on order and isn't able to order more, but from my chair, we have games and toppers on order and have not been told anything about them not being built.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

as a distributor, i have ehoh premiums on order. build schedule is december 2022.
perhaps your distributor doesn't have anymore on order and isn't able to order more, but from my chair, we have games and toppers on order and have not been told anything about them not being built.

My Distributor is very well heeled also ( Automated) and probably moves as many games if not more, than many. He stated the same things you said, but had a frank discussion about reality w him ( known him for years and years), hence the comments put forth.

He's quite frustrated ( as I suspect you are) with the whole thing. He didn't foresee either item actually being built anymore. Never say never w Stern I suppose, but there are some very tough things being put down to all distros right now.

I say if they're scheduling a December 22 build of EHOH, I call bs.

Just want to see if there is a topper out there that I won't get bent over too far for ( beyond the initial ankle grab) as I don't see them getting made anymore..

( I "want to" believe, as an fyi)

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

My Distributor is very well heeled as well ( Automated) and probably moves as many games if not more, than many. He stated the same things you said, but had a frank discussion about reality w him ( known him for years and years), hence the comments put forth.
He's quite frustrated ( as I suspect you are) with the whole thing. He didn't foresee either item actually being built anymore. Never say never w Stern I suppose, but there are some very tough things being put down to all distros right now.
I say if they're scheduling a December 22 build of EHOH, I call bs.
Just want to see if there is a topper out there that I won't get bent over too far for ( beyond the initial ankle grab) as I don't see them getting made anymore..

Agreed, Mike is a great guy and a big company.

just offering another perspective. we will all be upset if the orders we placed months ago never get built.

it is a trying time with the supply issues, shipping issues, and other issues that have really disrupted our "normal" way of business.

#10 2 years ago

Agreed, Mike is a great guy and a big company.
just offering another perspective. we will all be upset if the orders we placed months ago never get built.
it is a trying time with the supply issues, shipping issues, and other issues that have really disrupted our "normal" way of business.

Absolutely...always get a fair price, and he's gotten things for me when no one else could. ( no offense meant to you, btw obviously).

Supply chain killing us all...run a large A/V company and have to poach even CAT6 cable, while the price goes up a few dollars on every order.

Have " locked in" pricing for upcoming projects simply voided....some things jumping margins 50% literally overnight.

Hence my " stab in the secondary market" as I have zero confidence in primary currently.

#11 2 years ago

Hey, thanks for chiming in on this. I appreciate your perspective!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ehoh-factory-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.