8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

All over the Pinside floor.

#2 8 years ago

#3 8 years ago

That's why I'm remaining seated in one place. Somebody sweep this up.

#4 8 years ago

I know, be careful.

#5 8 years ago

I've been walking on them.

#6 8 years ago

Nah, its not bad. Just keep the nude women pics off and don't personally attack another person, and you should be fine. I've been trying hard not to attack people selling games for crazy prices, but overall nothing is changing

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Nah, its not bad. Just keep the nude women pics off

The ones that were never even here in the first place? Scantily clad, sure they were here, pereceived naked but showing nothing, yup. Naked, no.

#8 8 years ago

I haven't broken any eggs and have no desire to indulge in any of the old ultra-violence since my recent treatments.

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I haven't broken any eggs and have no desire to indulge in any of the old ultra-violence since my recent treatments.

Vidi well little brotha, vidi well.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eggshells and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.