2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 169 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by toyotaboy
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4297 (resized).JPG
IMG_4295 (resized).JPG
IMG_4288 (resized).JPG
IMG_4287 (resized).JPG
IMG_1667 (resized).JPG
IMG_1135 (resized).JPG
IMG_1544 (resized).JPG
IMG_1542 (resized).JPG
IMG_1541 (resized).JPG
IMG_1539 (resized).JPG
IMG_4629 (resized).JPG
IMG_2123 (resized).JPG
IMG_2122 (resized).JPG
room_pan (resized).jpg
193bc35d21c73498e2c371ae55482626963e08d1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0419 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 2 years ago

I vote initial d v.3

If I just had money to burn ferrari 355 challenge due to its realism.

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I have owned a few sit down drivers. Cruisin Exotica gets a lot of play by my kids and guests. I've honestly never played it (I don't play most of my vids) but it is colorful and easy. I would recommend against Initial D3. They are realistic, challenging, have fun music and good graphics and a neat card save feature. But...they are too tough and realistic and never get played. I tried it once and hated it. It was so hard it seemed impossible. Also, they are VERY heavy, like 500 lbs, and don't freaking come apart! I want to get rid of them but am not sure how to get the monstrosities out of my basement. I will give them away to anyone that can get them out of my basement. No takers yet. Heck, I'd pay somebody $500 to get them out.

Careful now, I am almost tempted by that. You are a 10 hour drive and that 500 would cover gas and food...

#75 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Ferrari F355 Challenge. Cool game. You wore your tires down and eventually got stopped in the pit and got new tires, car going up and down was impressive. Skid marks and stuff stayed for the whole race.
LTG : )

Specifically the deluxe version. The developer, Yu Suzuki, owned a F355 and wanted to make the most realistic driver possible. There is a twin aka side by side version. The Deluxe has three screens, but each screen has its own naomi (arcade version of the dreamcast with double the ram). Ontop of the three naomi's for the screen it has a 4th that ties them altogether. In short, this beast is very expensive to keep running and can be prone to failure. You in essence have 3 full arcade games and 1 minus a monitor.

1 month later
#137 2 years ago

Since this thread started I picked up an F355 Challenge Deluxe. I am going to advise you avoid it and even the twin sit downs.

It is fun if you like Gran Turismo. Really stupidly fun if simulators are your thing, but not so much for casual players. So far the standard reaction is holy crap followed by them spinning out in turn 1 and walking away. Loving it myself, but hard to recommend for a basement arcade.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 25.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 229.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 156.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 139.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 279.00
Displays
PINBALLSP
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside