Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Freezepop
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Is there anyone local willing to look over a pin i bought? It's my first pin and my all time favourite. Its a revenge from mars that needs a simple conversion before I can use it. I've got the parts needed and the tutorials but I'd rather make sure I am doing it correct before frying the machine.

Willing to pay for your time..

And yes i shouldn't have bought a container pin unless i knew wtf i was doing before buying..

#2 10 years ago

Hey man. I'm sure one of the many Canadians here will be able to help you out.
Wish I could, but I'm obviously a long way off.

Was your game off one the containers from Quebec by any chance? I saw a lot of RFM come in on the last load.

You may also want to post on a Canadian site like pinballrevolution.com, if you haven't already.

Good luck!

#3 10 years ago

Ya it was. The conversions seem fairly simple enough and i've bought whats needed but i would hate to screw anything up myself doing the conversion.

#4 10 years ago

I'm always watching those container sales drano , I might jump in one of these days.

#5 10 years ago

If you do avoid sameday at all cost for shipping. I had the worst experience with getting my pin from quebec to edmonton. I don't know how that company is still in business...

#6 10 years ago

I'm local but have never done a conversion before. Not sure how much help I would be.

#7 10 years ago

I'm local and might be able to help but my knowledge of pin2000 is basically 0. I'm more an 80s SS kind of guy, but I wouldn't mind trying to help if you're nearby in the south-ish side. PM me and we might be able to flange something up.

I used sameday to ship my High Speed in from ontario without issue-what went wrong for you?

#8 10 years ago

I'm local as well but never did a conversion but im sure there a few more of us out here that can

#10 10 years ago

I did one and it is easy, just be sure to get all the correct parts to make it easy, like the led tv bracket. I might be able to check it over if you get it close to complete.

#11 10 years ago

After rereading your post I gather you maybe mean 220 to 110v? I at first thought nucore.

#12 10 years ago

Also I have one here, I converted to new core. If you want you can come and see mine and see how it is wired. Also I have a complete extra populated playfield if you need parts.

#13 10 years ago

Good luck with the conversion! I have a guy that helps me with my games from time to time if you are in a pinch?

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from larrys1:

After rereading your post I gather you maybe mean 220 to 110v? I at first thought nucore.

After seeing the kijiji post this is indeed what he needs, not a nucore conversion as I also thought.

#15 10 years ago

Get it figured Reilly ?

#16 10 years ago

good luck with you Pin, i have no input on anything like that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 85.00
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/edmonton-pinball-owners-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.