By lllvjr

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Most of us in the north east know who Eddy Pinball Shipper is. He’s a retired guy with a liftgate on the back of his pick up truck that moves arcade and Pinball machines for his retirement job. Anywhere from New York to Ohio, from New York to Virginia, and all the northeast. He blankets and shrink wraps everything, he’s under navl shipping charges and usually one day run not a week. Today he went from his home in ny to phili and back to me in Boston for a game. So the reason I’m posting this is Eddie is going to pick up his kid in Colorado Springs in two weeks. If you need a game shipped out that way or back this way and your on his route he will take on the work. You can’t get a nicer guy. He will only be traveling on nice weather days when he plans the run... so if anyone needs his info I can give you his cell... Eddie doesn’t text.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eddie-the-pinball-shipper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.