Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by freddy
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Ed Robertson OR Slash? R&R pinball ambassador ”

• Ed (BNL) 62 votes
      66%
    • Slash 32 votes
      34%

(94 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

diemonds-mockup3 (resized).png
    Priya Dirty Harry (resized).jpg
    53830233_10102304289064761_2684962637174800384_n (resized).jpg
    IMG_2746 (resized).JPG
    DC4919DB-9128-45EF-9933-D564DDDEACC9 (resized).jpeg
    #1 4 years ago

Two of my favorite musical artists. (and Steve Perry). pick one.

#3 4 years ago

Oh please....Ed all day long. (Been a fan of BNL since their very first tour; seen them live a dozen times)

#4 4 years ago

I think only one of them can really be called a true rock and roller. No offense meant towards the Barenaked Ladies.

#5 4 years ago

Let me just say that ill make a better post tommorow, and give you an answer. I already know the answer, just cant say till late tommorow

#6 4 years ago

Slash is about to have 2 pinball machines and is a true rocker, there is your answer.

#7 4 years ago

Slash doesn't talk, or even have a personality... but he can shred with the best of em.

#8 4 years ago

Ed actually contributes to this hobby. Slash just makes a profit.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from ThisNotes4U:

Two of my favorite musical artists. (and Steve Perry). pick one.

Steve Perry

#10 4 years ago

Phil Rudd

#11 4 years ago

Wait ... does Steve Perry even like pinball?

#12 4 years ago

Ed is a great guy. Very polite and a down to earth guy. He is playing in St Louis tonight, I reached out to him a little while ago and invited him to come play some games with us. Last night he hung out playing all kinds of pins for about 4 hours. Then I drove him back to his hotel and got to chat a bunch more on the drive. You wouldn't get slash to do that. So my vote goes to Ed

DC4919DB-9128-45EF-9933-D564DDDEACC9 (resized).jpegDC4919DB-9128-45EF-9933-D564DDDEACC9 (resized).jpeg
    #13 4 years ago

Ed stopped by here a few years ago while he was in town.Super nice guy!

IMG_2746 (resized).JPGIMG_2746 (resized).JPG
    #14 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Ed is a great guy. Very polite and a down to earth guy. He is playing in St Louis tonight, I reached out to him a little while ago and invited him to come play some games with us. Last night he hung out playing all kinds of pins for about 4 hours. Then I drove him back to his hotel and got to chat a bunch more on the drive. You wouldn't get slash to do that. So my vote goes to Ed[quoted image]

that is pretty darn cool, might have just changed my mind about Slash being ambassador.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

You wouldn't get slash to do that.

Have you tried Cocaine?

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Have you tried Cocaine?

this might be the key!

#17 4 years ago

I vote Ed. He is great ambassador material. He is out there promoting the hobby and is a great representative of it.

.....but wait....there is another. Priya Panda (of Diemonds) would be a great choice too as I see her posting, playing and mentioning her love for pinball quite a bit and I can see her drawing quite a bit of attention to the hobby.

53830233_10102304289064761_2684962637174800384_n (resized).jpg53830233_10102304289064761_2684962637174800384_n (resized).jpgPriya Dirty Harry (resized).jpgPriya Dirty Harry (resized).jpgdiemonds-mockup3 (resized).pngdiemonds-mockup3 (resized).png
    #18 4 years ago

Ed mentions pinball and places on stage.

I don't know if Slash does.

So I'd go with Ed.

LTG : )

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from DugFreez:

I vote Ed. He is great ambassador material. He is out there promoting the hobby and is a great representative of it.
    .....but wait....there is another. Priya Panda (of Diemonds) would be a great choice too as I see her posting, playing and mentioning her love for pinball quite a bit and I can see her drawing quite a bit of attention to the hobby.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow.... I wasn't aware of her. Someone get her on a podcast!!!!!!!! I'm very intrigued

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from DugFreez:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like the female Ralf Machio . Wax on wax off

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ed-robertson-or-slash-rampr-pinball-ambassador-?hl=clg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.