• Latest reply 10 years ago by Pin_-_K
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

numbers-dropping-300x225.jpg
IMG_0575.jpg
There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

How much is a ECLEWOZ (unboxed last month) with all packing materials intact worth?? What would you sell it for or what would you buy it for??

#2 10 years ago

NIB's are changing hands in the $8000 range so I would say an HUO should be around $7000 maybe $7500 if you really wanted one.

#3 10 years ago

The promise of a NIB is changing hands, people are selling their spots, but not many actual ECLE's are physically changing hands and I think this is the first HUO one I've seen pop up for sale in quite awhile.

Since the standard WOZ's are now $7500, I'd say an ECLE should be in the $8500 range. I wouldn't sell for a dime less if it were me!

There is no new pinball product on the market which can replicate the WOZ/JJP package, so don't be in a rush to sell!

#4 10 years ago

$8500 is what I value mine at.

#5 10 years ago

$8500.

#6 10 years ago

If you can sell an HUO for $8500 do it! If you go out and buy an HUO for $8500... sorry for your luck.

#7 10 years ago

I have a feeling prices are going up on standard versions. If this is the case, $8500 sounds like a really good deal.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

If you can sell an HUO for $8500 do it! If you go out and buy an HUO for $8500... sorry for your luck.

We consider ourselves (WOZ owners) warned Teek. :p You're silly...

I see it this way: if you can find a WOZECLE for $8k, buy it!! With next software release coming up, game isn't losing value. Far from it.

Btw, how's your WOZ playin'??

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

We consider ourselves (WOZ owners) warned Teek. :p You're silly...
I see it this way: if you can find a WOZECLE for $8k, buy it!! With next software release coming up, game isn't losing value. Far from it.

You can find them for around $8000. We've seen them change hands here, CL and the Classifieds. I know of two in the past month that changed hands for under $8000. Plus you can buy a Standard with invisiglass and shaker for much less than that and its the same game... We've been through all this already but I never mind going back over the facts. Just the facts, man!

Plus the OP is asking about HUO versions not NIB...

But if you WoZ guys want to pump your prices I'm all for that as well! If you can get it, why not?

#10 10 years ago

Not actually trying to pump my price, as I'm not selling, but I do see how it can seem that way.

I recall those ECLE lower priced sales. Both needed immediate income. One as a soldier moving, the other had a family emergency.

I haven't seen any ECLE for sale under $8500 nib other than, but with the success of WOZ and standards being available for the foreseeable future, values could go either way for ECLE later.

#11 10 years ago

Forgot my point. :p

Right at this moment in time with JJP being overwhelmed in production, values for updated, low plays HUO, IMO, would be the same for nib.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You can find them for around $8000. We've seen them change hands here, CL and the Classifieds. I know of two in the past month that changed hands for under $8000. Plus you can buy a Standard . th invisiglass and shaker for much less than that and its the same game... We've been through all this already but I never mind going back over the facts. Just the facts, man!
Plus the OP is asking about HUO versions not NIB...
But if you WoZ guys want to pump your prices I'm all for that as well! If you can get it, why not?

The LE is not the same as the standard with its unique topper, high quality interior / exterior powder coated parts, signed "deed of title" and clear coated wood apron...Prices of WOZLE will continue to hold and rise slowly over time due to how popular the game has become. With each code update the game continues to gain in popularity.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Forgot my point. :p
Right at this moment in time with JJP being overwhelmed in production, values for updated, low plays HUO, IMO, would be the same for nib.

Agree

#14 10 years ago

I agree with teekee aside from some jewelry its the same game. But if someone wanted the le they will pay extra.

#15 10 years ago

I think everyone is very aware of teekees history of price dump/pumping.

Here's the formula for those unfamiliar:

Teekee owns the machine: Actual Value + $2000 = Teekee value

Teekee doesn't own machine: Actual Value - $1500 = Teekee value

Carry on

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

I think everyone is very aware of teekees history of price dump/pumping.
Here's the formula for those unfamiliar:
Teekee owns the machine: Actual Value + $2000 = Teekee value
Teekee doesn't own machine: Actual Value - $1500 = Teekee value
Carry on

Well, I actually own the pin. WoZLE #91. Sitting here NIB. So I guess you really don't know everything about me do you? I accept your apology. Carry on...

IMG_0575.jpgIMG_0575.jpg

#17 10 years ago

10k by Christmas.

#18 10 years ago

I would agree about 8500 give or take a few hundred. The game is really becoming great, but in the end if you want one you need to pay what someone is willing to sell for. I wouldn't take less than 8500 for mine, however maybe teekeee will sell you his for 8200? he would be getting more than he thinks it worth and you would be getting a great deal, I see that as a win win!

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Well, I actually own the pin. WoZLE #91. Sitting here NIB. So I guess you really don't know everything about me do you? I accept your apology. Carry on...

IMG_0575.jpg 3 MB

Can't experience it in the box Teek!! C'mon man, open her up! Not like it's gonna cost hundreds just cuz you opened it up!

#20 10 years ago

I'd personally rather have a HUO game that has had all the bugs worked out than an early run NIB game. The QC control has probably gotten better but just the failing lamp boards on the early games is a PITA.

Quoted from teekee:

IMG_0575.jpg 3 MB

how much are you selling it for?

#21 10 years ago

teekee are you trying to gather more nutz?

#22 10 years ago

List it for 9k OBO and drop the price 1-200$ every week until it sells.
You'll have your answer shortly.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Is it just me or does your valuation of pins depend on whether you own one/are selling one?

#24 10 years ago

Lol now WHY would ur ECLE still be in the box?

Because you are an investor, not a player, and honestly I'm sick of your price pumping/dumping. And ur facts are all wrong. New standard WOZs are now $7500 NIB. So an ECLE HUO is $7000? And my point was still the same. You are dumping on an HUO one bc yours is NIB I guess?

So reading the tea leaves, you bought a NIB as an investment and are sour that that price didn't jump on it the way you expected, so your attempting to dump on it as sour grapes?

Lol. Either way, pinball machines as an investment is moronic. Go dabble in the market, real estate, stocks, etc. leave pinball to the players, please.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

Lol now WHY would ur ECLE still be in the box?
Because you are an investor, not a player, and honestly I'm sick of your price pumping/dumping. And ur facts are all wrong. New standard WOZs are now $7500 NIB. So an ECLE HUO is $7000? And my point was still the same. You are dumping on an HUO one bc yours is NIB I guess?
So reading the tea leaves, you bought a NIB as an investment and are sour that that price didn't jump on it the way you expected, so your attempting to dump on it as sour grapes?
Lol. Either way, pinball machines as an investment is moronic. Go dabble in the market, real estate, stocks, etc. leave pinball to the players, please.

Now now, let's not pick on poor Teek. He is the champion defender of the buyers AND the sellers you know.

To even imply he has other motivations would be to invite his almighty wrath.

I keed, I keed!

#26 10 years ago

Who cares what anyone says about this?
Just list the game for sale And let the market speak.

#27 10 years ago

Over 9000

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Here is a WOZECLE up for auction:
Ebay link

Truer market valuation. One day to go. I may be right at $8500

#30 10 years ago

I think 8500 is reasonable. I no longer own a machine. FYI.

#31 10 years ago

So Teek, will you sell me yours for $7K?

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

So Teek, will you sell me yours for $7K?

If it were HUO with 100 or so plays on it you would be right in the ball park but for NIB your a little low for now...

Buy a Standard... there's no difference.

#34 10 years ago

Personal obeservation: the wood apron on the LE is beautiful!
When I unwrapped my game I was like DANG! Also this game has the best looking powder job I have ever seen!

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Personal obeservation: the wood apron on the LE is beautiful!
When I unwrapped my game I was like DANG! Also this game has the best looking powder job I have ever seen!

I don't have mine yet but the little things like the wood apron, powder coated trim and legs is what sold me on the LE instead of the standard, even though they are the same game. Looking forward to getting mine!

#36 10 years ago

I would buy a huo for 8k in a heartbeat if it was local, but they just are not available. I think some people might find the occasional deal, but in general the price is rising.
ebay.com link: EMERALD CITY LE WIZARD OF OZ Pinball SHIP 2DAY ASK IF FREE SHIP APPLYS BRAND NEW

#38 10 years ago

He is close to being right. $8500 and rising on the auction.

#39 10 years ago

Le signed by Keefer...10k easy

#40 10 years ago

So eBay listings by Automated Services set the market price?

"Well folks WOZ is a $10K game"

I look forward to the day WOZ becomes a game instead of argument. I heard some land in STL this month? Hope so.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

I would buy a huo for 8k in a heartbeat if it was local, but they just are not available. I think some people might find the occasional deal, but in general the price is rising.

That ebay link seems weird to me . Says they are an authorized dealer but they are selling the game for a much higher price . If I had a pinball company and an Authorized dealer was jacking up the price that much they would not be an authorized dealer for very long .

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

That ebay link seems weird to me . Says they are an authorized dealer but they are selling the game for a much higher price . If I had a pinball company and an Authorized dealer was jacking up the price that much they would not be an authorized dealer for very long .

Welcome to Automated Services. They do it with Sterns also.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Welcome to Automated Services. They do it with Sterns also.

Seems pretty shady .

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Seems pretty shady .

That's Automated

They ship used games to Pinsiders as NIB & hoard inventory while making even retail pricing look attractive

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Seems pretty shady .

Look them up. They are one of Stern's largest distributors. They're well known for buying LEs, then holding them back from the market in order to charge extremely high prices later.

#46 10 years ago

glad to read you get the LE topper instead of the regular topper thats on the LE pictured

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

So eBay listings by Automated Services set the market price?
"Well folks WOZ is a $10K game"
I look forward to the day WOZ becomes a game instead of argument. I heard some land in STL this month? Hope so.

Nobody should care about Automated and their well-known inflated prices and NIB hoarding. The prices are set by individual sales (and present demand) and this is the WOZECLE that was being referred to as an active auction presently at $8500 with 14 bids so far:

ebay.com link: The Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition Pinball Machine BRAND NEW IN BOX

Also, note that the last bidder has put in a further bid that is higher than $8500 if they happen to get outbid at the $8500 price.

#48 10 years ago

Stumbling on a $7-7.5k HUO with 100 plays is a steal.
"Well folks WOZ is now a $12k game". ebay.com link: The Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition Pinball Machine BRAND NEW IN BOX

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Stumbling on a $7-7.5k HUO with 100 plays is a steal.
"Well folks WOZ is now a $12k game". Ebay link

Not unless somebody actually bids on it.

For sale: my toenail clippings. $1,000,000.

Do you really think that they're now worth $1,000,000?

#50 10 years ago

no bids yet

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 5.00
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 91.00
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eclewoz-whats-the-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.