(Topic ID: 36830)

ECLEWOZ number 91 for sale at 7900 including shipping.

By doughslingers

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by PappyBoyington
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

155.jpg
146.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Hello

I have a customer who now needs cash and would like to sell. He has number 91 for the Emerald City Limited Edition Wizard of Oz pinball. Prices includes free shipping and if you are in my service area I even bring it personally and set it up as I make my delivery rounds. I have sold several of these and many pins in my amusements lifetime under the name doughslingers on Ebay, however now I find it much easier to buy than sell. Maybe as I get older I have a greater appreciation for the effort that went into each pin and it makes me want to keep them all. I am not selling my WOZ and people are very welcome to come play it now. If anyone is local this is the exact looking WOZ pin I had at the cinema in Norton VA and is now at Lark Amusements in Bristol and was at the Kingsport TN auction last Sat.
The buyer also gets first right to the same number for The Hobbit LE if they wish. IF buyer wants The Hobbit it is only a 500 dollar deposit but the WOZ is much closer to shipping and all the money must be paid now and made out to Jersey Jack Pinball. This is my first cancelled WOZLE and can not send the refund until a new buyer is found so thus the listing.

As a side note I refunded 3 standard WOZ pins I had sold quickly but all are different some made out to my company, Mountain Entertainment or PayPal or check to JJP. I would like to thank the other 28 standard buyers who are still with me on the ride. The pin is much closer as Jack ordered 1500 boards sets so real production can begin. I seen more stuff i cant share and just know Feb will be exciting as more info gets revealed.

146.jpg 155.jpg

#2 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

This is my first cancelled WOZLE and can not send the refund until a new buyer is found so thus the listing.

Is that your policy, or Jack's policy?

#3 7 years ago

Mine as I am personally out of money or very low on funds after buying Tron LE back, Hulk LE and another pin today. I have to send customer money to JJP I dont get to keep it, its now Friday afternoon so I guess I could have asked but office is closed as of 6:30pm. I think he was in at the 7k price point and that is all he would get refunded is what he paid so its more advantageous to find a buyer at current price and get him some "interest" money. They bought the pin from me so I am just trying to make a deal.

If it was just me I be pushing for a standard WOZ so I could make some money or a Hobbit LE but I am just trying to help customer this time, rather than make a sale.

#4 7 years ago

I have bought and traded many pins with Doughslinger . He wil be delivering my WOZLE in the next few months. Great guy!

#5 7 years ago

GL with the sale. This is such a nice looking pin. I hope it plays as good as it looks.

#6 7 years ago

PM sent

#7 7 years ago

Game is sold! Sorry I might not have been able to respond to everyone as the phone was ringing both places, office line and home and answering emails as best I could. Wished I had one left to sell myself or saved one for speculation but I do have regular standard editions still look nice and play the same and some low number The Hobbit LE left.

Again sorry if I missed you it was not on purpose.

Thanks
Buddy

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

I have bought and traded many pins with Doughslinger . He wil be delivering my WOZLE in the next few months. Great guy!

Thanks Jim!

I am looking forward to bringing it and picking up Baywatch. I have several big Sega DMD to test and need one of these pin to see if they still work. Most came from junked out basketball game Rage N in the Cage or Smart balls plus I am fan of the pin. I kept you Godzilla until last weekend and it was popular at the auction just a nice brag of yours and Black Rose LED magic as it looked great.

Thanks again for the kind words.

#9 7 years ago

Out of curiosity did you get the $7,900 for it?

#10 7 years ago

The pin did sell for 7500 without shipping included. The buyer has a better shipping rate and its not headed out west where rates are higher. Everyone is mostly happy excpet the ones I didnt get to respond to in time. Wish I had more to LE to sell but I ordered more standard WOZ pins as I didnt see much a difference in price really. Most customers told me they liked the stainless steel look vs the green lockbar and legs.
I didnt make th esame mistake as I ordered more of The Hobbit LE pin this time around.

#11 7 years ago

Proves Buddy is one of the good guys! "Other distributors" are asking 10k already. That shouldn't be allowed by a factory authorized distributor if you ask me.

Good Do-in, Buddy!

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Proves Buddy is one of the good guys! "Other distributors" are asking 10k already. That shouldn't be allowed by a factory authorized distributor if you ask me.

Good Do-in, Buddy!

Yes! I don't know Buddy but he really seems like an honest guy. Congrats on the sale Buddy.

Pappy

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside