Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Beavis_Butthead_Settle_Down_Blue_Shirt.png
TRONdude.jpeg
simpsar.jpg
dodo4.jpg
images.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drstarkweather.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

you might think im crazy for what im asking

Yep. Pretty much.

#31 11 years ago

GUYS......I haven't owned a car since 2001. If you buy my LOTR for 8K (its a deal! under 10K) Ill buy a truck.

#125 11 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

So help me out here...In Feb of 2011 this guy buys a pinball machine for $6500 and is now asking 10k for it NIB.

But the guy that bought a TronLE in 2011 for $5800 can ask 10k for his used machine, and not get shit for it?

The first guy is a greedy bitch...

The second guy isn't?

Extremely confused...

OK first of all OP is an official JJP destributor, so I doubt he paid $6500. The machine isn't even out yet, and he is upselling. So lets count that as more 'greedy bitch' than you may portray at first.

Second, the guy with the used Tron LE? Not a greedy bitch. He bought the game at the going price, had a ton of fun playing it, and then sold it at the going market rate (none of which Mr10kWOZ here can say) If its a NIB Tron LE is he selling for $15k, and have no doubt, thats what one of those would go for... Then whoever sat on that for a couple years, is a Speculating greedy POS. He contributes nothing to the hobby and is one of the top reasons the market is batshit crazy. That person can die in a fire.

OP here is 'advance speculating' and thats hilarious.

Se

#141 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Now, now. Thats a bit harsh. No one deserves those kind of wishes upon them unless they kill or rape children.

True, I take that back. Replace it with 7 years bad luck or something. Just really hate Speculating in this hobby.

#195 11 years ago

Honestly guys I think there is a fair middle ground that can be worked out here. Don't buy from them. Don't buy from known flippers. Don't buy NIB pins from speculators. Don't buy overpriced retail pins. They all do it because they can. There is money in it. But if the money dries up, so do they. Thats really the only thing we can do. They all drive up the prices, but if nobody is buying them they can't effect the market.

Realistic? Probably not. More people in this hobby with money to burn than brains sometimes. But what else can we do?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.50
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 91.00
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drstarkweather.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eclewoz-21-for-sale-10k?tu=drstarkweather and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.