Topic Stats

• 214 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by The_Dude_Abides
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Beavis_Butthead_Settle_Down_Blue_Shirt.png
TRONdude.jpeg
simpsar.jpg
dodo4.jpg
images.jpeg

There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 7 years ago

SOLD 9300 shipped
Pincades

#2 7 years ago

it won't be worth that till christmas

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

you might think im crazy for what im asking

Yep. Pretty much.

#4 7 years ago

Those crooks at automated have it for $8795

ebay.com link » Emerald City Limited Ed Wizard Of Oz Pinball Machine Email For Low Shipping Deal

Obviously they can't sell the floor model but people can buy it there for 1205 less.

You may need to drop your price a bit.

#5 7 years ago

Great Price! Wish I was closer!

#6 7 years ago

Jesus, if this sells mine is on the sale block too for the same price!

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

I'm just waiting for someone that lives in the seller's town to say the exact same thing! (ha)

#8 7 years ago

I think he is trying to sell it at this price due to the low number. Some people care about that while others don't. Not saying I agree with the extra $$$ for it but I believe that is the reason for the extra cost.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Those crooks at automated have it for $8795

If you're price makes automated look like a rational choice, then yes, you are crazy. No matter though, sell away!

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Ok fellas heres the scoop, you might think im crazy for what im asking but im going to sell #21 ECLEWOZ. Im at 10K Firm.
Im only selling this to fund a new truck, as my other one is down and out @ 225000 miles. Its hauled lots of inventory over the years and the motor finally died.
If your interested, as these are hard to find in the low numbers.
219-924-PINS or 219-808-6063
Im sure this will raise some feedback but it is what it is.
JT
Pincades

Not that I am interested in buying but is the one that is currently in your shop or one that will be in your inventory once production starts?

#12 7 years ago

They're all so happy you posted your price! Gives them something to do!

#13 7 years ago

this wont end well.......but for all our sakes, hope it sells!

#14 7 years ago

Low number doesn't mean low production number. I could've chosen #999 but I'm first on the ordering list, so technically, my machine could be produced before #1, #5, or #21.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Great Price! Wish I was closer! (roll-eyes)

I fixed your post

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Great price! Wish I was closer!

#17 7 years ago

GLWYT (Good Luck With Your Truck).

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Ok fellas heres the scoop, you might think im crazy for what im asking but im going to sell #21 TRON-LE. Im at 10K Firm.

There, fixed that for you J10!
(Or simply, made it easier for you to be taken seriously. )

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

once production starts

JT - simple qsn really, what place in line is this pin?

Yeah it's a low number, but can you explain - will it be the 21st production game to ship?

#20 7 years ago

Ok Ok ya talked me into it. If anyone wants mine for the low low price of 9k lemme know

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Ok fellas heres the scoop, you might think im crazy for what im asking but im going to sell #21 ECLEWOZ. Im at 10K Firm.
Im only selling this to fund a new truck, as my other one is down and out @ 225000 miles. Its hauled lots of inventory over the years and the motor finally died.
If your interested, as these are hard to find in the low numbers.
219-924-PINS or 219-808-6063
Im sure this will raise some feedback but it is what it is.
JT
Pincades

I'd expect nothing less from you.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

I'd expect nothing less from you.

#23 7 years ago

Great price for the highest quality game with the best fit & finish ever assembled.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Great price for the highest quality game with the best fit & finish ever assembled.

I sense a bit of sarcasm i there?

#25 7 years ago

Sheesh, if pincades is forced to sell his cherished #21 WOZ promissory note for $10K just to buy a new truck, I guess the end is near.

#26 7 years ago

I thought the price was high, but since he's using the funds to buy a new truck it's quite reasonable.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

I thought the price was high, but since he's using the funds to buy a new truck it's quite reasonable.

Now THERE'S the sarcasm :-p

#28 7 years ago

$10K?

After 2 & a half years it almost seems like all 1000 games have had 2+ owners by now. Every 6 months we see a price increase. First by the manufacturer & then by the speculators of this weird secondary market of a non existent product which then pushes the manufacturer to raise prices again (& so on). It seems games are not made for playing lately, they are made for selling.

Reminds me of a story...

A long time ago, in a faraway land, (probably Iceland) the great sardine rush was underway. Everyone was making money from buying and selling sardines. Policemen, nurses and even bricklayers had given up their day jobs to concentrate on sardine trading. One day, in the middle of the great sardine rush, a young trader who had built up a position of 25 tons of sardines called up his broker and asked if they could meet down at the sardine warehouse. When they met, the broker unlocked the doors, and the young trader went inside to admire his mountain of sardines.

As he perched atop a box of the tasty morsels, he pulled a can out of a nearby box, and ripped open the lid. The foulest odour came out. They were rotten. Another box – the same result. All of his sardines were rotten! He turned to his broker and asked what he was supposed to do with 25 tons of rotten sardines! The broker, unaffected by the situation simply said to him, “Son, these sardines are for trading, they’re not for eating”.

GL with the transferring of this assets ownership!

#29 7 years ago

I'm surprised nobody has "

images.jpeg

'd" this yet!

2016 pricing yes, early 2013 pricing... No.

#30 7 years ago

I think you should buy a house and then your WOZ should be worth $20k

And to think I pulled out of the pre-order at $6.5k

#31 7 years ago

GUYS......I haven't owned a car since 2001. If you buy my LOTR for 8K (its a deal! under 10K) Ill buy a truck.

#32 7 years ago

i knew where this was going when i posted it.
okay lets step back a little, tron le sells for under 6k now there over 9500
see where im going with this!
we all know that low numbers do mean something to some, if it sell great if not oh well
But mark my word when these come out, prices will go up!!!!! I HOPE
JT

#33 7 years ago

i was in early as well on my orders!

#34 7 years ago

That settles it. I'll sell my Tron:LE for $150K. I want to buy a house.

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Not that I am interested in buying but is the one that is currently in your shop or one that will be in your inventory once production starts?

None of the pins you see today will be for sale. They are all prototypes and remain the property of JJP. Jamaster10 is offering a game with a low number that will be produced fairly early in the actual production run, but not necessarily 21st. I say it is early in the run because low numbers tend to be claimed first.

The seller is hoping to find a buyer who puts a high value on having a low number. We will see if he is right or not.

#36 7 years ago

the one is my store is #5 of 8 test games
#21 is one of the three i still have.
JT

#37 7 years ago

For this kind of money (actually, a bit less currently) you could get a P3! 2 games to start, future of possibilities. Eh? EH?

#38 7 years ago

does he get to buy hobbitLE #21 for another 10,000 if he pays upfront and cash only at the same time

#39 7 years ago

No way this sells for $10k

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

okay lets step back a little, TRON LE sells for under 6k now there over 9500
we all know that low numbers do mean something to some, if it sell great if not oh well
JT

The difference is some op's still have some for sale as mentioned above with automated selling them for just over 8k. Tron LE's aren't available NIB anymore and people have played them that's why they sell for so high. Sell it for whatever you like, 15k, 20k whatever but just done be shocked when nobody come calling for it.

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

OK fellas heres the scoop, you might think im crazy for what im asking but im going to sell #449 ECLEWOZ. Im at $250K Firm. Im only selling this to fund a new house, as my current one had some siding come off in the latest storm. Its had a lot of pin inventory over the years and its time to get a new one. I know that any problems with my house increase the value of my pins, so you should feel sorry for me and buy this one.

#42 7 years ago

I'm gonna pretend I need a new truck so I can raise money for my operation.

#43 7 years ago

This thread gives a green light for price police. I do not understand why you would offer it for $10K when you can buy one for $2.5K less.
In my opinion the only low number that means anything is #1...and I bet Jack will have that one in his office. All others are just another game after #1.....and worth the same amount.
Lower your price or enjoy your old truck.

#44 7 years ago

I actually have WOZECLE #20. Hmmmm...

Rick. "I'm gonna have me some fun." #190

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

No way this sells for $10k

When the last three preorder cancels sold for 7k and you put this up because of a truck purchase, yeah expect to get laughed at. Seriously this makes me not want to buy a pin from you ever for this robbery. You paid 6500 for this and expect 3500 profit for a unreleased game, I want what you are smoking down at pincades.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

GUYS......I haven't owned a car since 2001. If you buy my LOTR for 8K (its a deal! under 10K) Ill buy a truck.

A CTA Transit Card carrying member, eh? I can relate. I have vehicles and use the park & Ride lots at Forest Park, Cunberland & Rosemont quite a bit myself.

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

the one is my store is #5 of 8 test games
#21 is one of the three i still have.
JT

Thanks Jess, I figured that was the case but just wanted to be sure.

Chris

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I sense a bit of sarcasm i there?

Nope, this is the new MrBally. Enough people have siad Woz has the highest quality parts, assembly methods and the best fit & finish so it must be true. I'm a believer.

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

okay lets step back a little, TRON LE sells for under 6k now there over 9500
JT

Just when I was getting ready to post how insane you are, you come up with this logic that simply can't be disputed!

Tron LE was less than $6k new, now sells for $9500, therefore WoZ (which isn't out yet) should sell for at least $10k because it was $6500.00 new.

Got it!

Anyway, I do know someone in Nigeria who would be very interested in this at your asking price.

#50 7 years ago

What kind of truck can you get for 10k nowadays? A 2001 S-10 with 80k on it? If that's the case, I have a 98 dodge 1500 (minty,Huo) with snow plow) I'll trade ya even up for!

There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside