Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0176_(resized).JPG
IMG_0175_(resized).JPG
IMG_0174_(resized).JPG
IMG_0173_(resized).JPG
#1 7 years ago

Just did 5 playfields I own with new overlays. I had hoped to restore them with direct ink, with a old uv inkjet colorspan 9840 going on 10 years. That printer can no longer do them so I went with ink printed to clear film & cold laminated on top for wear protection. It seems like all the playfields are slightly different for lense placement. I have seen this in the past doing numerous Sorcerer playfields. So I did the best overall for placement. After the first one I went with aligning with the bottom lanes for best alignment.

Some people have shown interest in the past & I need to see if they are still looking for one. I might have a few available for $500 US each shipped to USA/Canada. So if interested in the past or now contact me. I will provide pictures, & you can decide. Please remember these will never be perfect for lense alignment. Also I cut out the lane switches, holes, etc. by hand. These playfields have been sanded & repaired, 2 coats varethane, 1 base white auto acrylic, 2 coats of varethane. Overlay installed which will show with little bumps from dust etc. from previous coats. It likely will not affect play or wear the overlay. Overlay does show minor scratches from using a vinyl applicator. Once you start playing & cleaning it will all blend in.

If you are looking for a new replacement with nice clear coat. Buy a CPR one which they rerun at times.

IMG_0173_(resized).JPGIMG_0173_(resized).JPG
IMG_0174_(resized).JPGIMG_0174_(resized).JPG

IMG_0175_(resized).JPGIMG_0175_(resized).JPG
IMG_0176_(resized).JPGIMG_0176_(resized).JPG

#3 7 years ago

Thanks. I was thinking about this today how lucky people are to get a chance at a CPR playfield. How you can have a cnc playfield & art align almost perfectly. Not like the mass production in the past with a lot of variance.

#4 7 years ago

Very nice. You have a Frontier playfield?

#5 7 years ago

No. I had a couple of blown out Frontier's years ago. Like to find another one in the future. Love the sound & game play.

1 week later
#6 7 years ago

Those look very nice. I would be lucky to have a EBD machine!

#7 7 years ago

They are nice compared to a blown out playfield. I only have a few of my own playfields available. Once they are gone I won't be doing them again. A cheap upgrade for people that don't want to buy a new CPR one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 179.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Forest City, PA
$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebd-playfield-overlay-installed?hl=jlebowski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.