Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by tadowhere
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0807 (1) (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0967 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LesManley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 5 years ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

you can get the fees back, but you will be on hold for a phillipines rep for a hour. yep sucks! but u will eventually get it back, had that happen too

I'm no huge eBay fan anymore, but this hasn't been the case for me at all and I'm not even a powerseller. Their customer service is light years better than it used to be years ago when I was a powerseller and still had to wait on hold forever. When contacting them now, they give you the option to have a call back so you never have to wait and the most I have had to wait for a call back in over a year is 6 minutes. I was just on the phone with them yesterday about a guy who now says that something doesn't work and he wants to know what I am going to do for him...2 months after he got it and he has already left me positive feedback for it. Ebay customer service has actually been very helpful for me. Always get them to spell out what you are supposed to do and then verify it with them again. They record the calls and I have actually had them use that to verify I was given bad advice multiple times and they took the hit and paid me back for the refund they issued because of it. That said, like others I would never sell a game on eBay or anything of great value that I wasn't willing to lose the money on if it came to that, simply not worth the risk.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LesManley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebay-sucks?tu=LesManley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.