11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by edwinpblue
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LordCrom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I read some positive comments from fellow Pinsiders about their purchases made from Gameroom Collectibles and wondered if there were positive or negative feelings about a couple other prolific ebay sellers of pinball?

They all appear to sale their machines at a premium, I'm sure largely because they have overhead costs they have to cover. Is the quality and piece of mind you get from them worth the premium price?

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Don't buy from Fun...

Have you had a bad experience with fun, or know of one?

Quoted from SilverBallz:

Of course it's with the premium.
    Search RGP and pinside.

Sorry, RGP?

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from lrosent345:

I've purchased from FUN and Prestige. Both sent me relatively clean playfields. Prestige was better. I think FUN was overpriced a bit for the condition of the playfields.. Prestige sent me a game that needed repair. It was probably just an oversight.

For the prices their asking. I would have expected better products overall.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LordCrom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebay-sellers-fun-prestige1-and-gameroom-collectibles?tu=LordCrom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.