(Topic ID: 243625)

Ebay seller from Agentina

By thelazybman

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

play (resized).PNG
    #1 4 years ago

Has any one had any dealings with this seller

thebestcds1 (1014 )

they have a hog-podge of electronic/pinball stuff. Including NOS play fields for a decent price, but the shipping is outrageous
    play (resized).PNGplay (resized).PNG

#2 4 years ago

That is probably Susana Margot. She sells a lot on Facebook. I haven’t heard any complaints on Facebook about her and she’s been selling for several months. A friend was interested in her Meteor playfield, but passed because some of the inserts are cupped. She sells nos and used playfields.

Check the playfields carefully because just because it’s nos doesn’t mean that it’s perfect. Sometimes operators would order an extra playfield with a nib game to have spare to swap out later. Sometimes manufacturers shipped seconds as nos playfields to the operators.

Are you looking for a Seawitch playfield? Greatwichjohn is finally starting to ship playfields. If you order now you should receive one by end of this year.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from thelazybman:

Has any one had any dealings with this seller
    thebestcds1 (1014 )
    they have a hog-podge of electronic/pinball stuff. Including NOS play fields for a decent price, but the shipping is outrageous
    [quoted image]

yeah, I got someone else to go in with me so we could split the shipping cost. Shipping a populated playfield is super expensive.
    She has a lot of good stuff though, her dad was a operator back in the day and he put mylar down over everything. He bought several new playfields as well, if it wasn't for the shipping cost I'd assume all her stuff would be gone. (assuming we are talking about the same person from Argentina)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebay-seller-from-agentina- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.