Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jackd104
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dent00.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 4 years ago

So, can you expect to see sales tax if you buy a product from China on Ebay?
    I don't think Communists have sales tax...

#35 4 years ago

I wonder what happens when other "replacements" for Amazon and Ebay crop up and start doing business without paying taxes? If you get something on Craigslist or Backpage, there is no tax, unless you receive a title that the tax man can target. If you go to a garage sale, there is no tax. If I purchase something from a guy on the side of the road that has stuff in his trunk, there are no tax. Are these things next? The tax man never rests... I think as long as the purchase is not documented or tracked on a computer, there is probably no way it can be taxed, but I could be wrong. I think this will just force some people to purchase a lot of things "under the radar"...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dent00.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebay-sales-tax-shennanigans?tu=dent00 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.