12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by VT8man
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VT8man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Well I have this game, with it's whopping 200 models built, and look parts! But it looks pretty rusted. Arrrrrrgggghhhh!!!!

I'd like to buy it, but I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger. Maybe if I didn't have to get it shipped. Just doesn't look good does it?

ebay.com link: ws

#5 12 years ago

I don't really need it, just the fact that the game is so rare, getting my hands on any parts might be a good idea. JWWhite, thanks for the offer, that's very generous of you, but I'm thinking it's not worth the trouble.

I think I need to ask for more pics, but the price also makes me think it's probably been yanked from a really wet game. Even that short ball return from the upper playfield to the left return lane looks rusty. Probably a good sign of the rest of the condition.

jrrdw - yeah he/she was being bashed for sending Harley Davidson clothing that stunk of body odor, that was advertised as never worn. That should have been a sign.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from Brokedad:

I have a couple rare backglasses I've collected but no playfields.

Got the seller to post pics of the back of the playfield. BD, I'm not really looking at collecting, just looks like a good number of parts for a rare game I got a good deal on. So it would be mostly for spare parts. (it does have a dog playing poker on it.)

My game is in so-so shape, but it's rarity doesn't really make it worth much because you can't find the parts...Although you'll see it occasionally for a high price. Figured having duplicate plastics and ramps might not be a bad idea for the price. Ehhhhhhhh........

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Girard, OH
Machine - For Sale
Tehachapi, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VT8man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebay-pistol-poker-playfield?tu=VT8man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.