11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Max_Badazz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Animated_0206.gif

#1 11 years ago

What is more frustrating than reading an ebay ad that lists a $69.99 USD price for a matching pinball theme key chain???

Reading the same ad and noticing you then also have to pay $3.75 shipping on top of it!!!!

OUCH!!!!!!!!

ebay.com link: Wipe Out Gottlieb Pinball Promo Plastic Key Chain NOS Rare

#2 11 years ago

I agree! A Scared Stiff keythingy for $69.99 ! Nahhhh!...I'll make my own!

Animated_0206.gifAnimated_0206.gif

#3 11 years ago

Give me a cheap snowboard for that price.

#4 11 years ago

And for a Wipe Out no less. I don't think a key chain should cost more than 10% of a pin's cost.

#5 11 years ago

yea - it bugs me too. I have been wanting the MB one - it is ugly but matches the game but no way I am going to pay $50+ dollars. At a moment of weakness I put in an offer for around $30 and the guy came back with a counteroffer lowering the price by $2.00. I said forget it.....

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

And for a Wipe Out no less. I don't think a key chain should cost more than 10% of a pin's cost.

Yeah I know...Wipeout is not considered a good pin by many I like it though and I keep having dreams with it. Dreams like, having grandkids someday (and neighborhood kids before then) they dance while pushing the flipper buttons to the music(it's all about the kids, nothing else matters. I enjoy it too and wife. We are easy to please though. We usually only complain or are negative if it's a major type issue in life. For pinball it just seems like any game we play, we have fun I missed a Wipeout over a year ago for half the cost (condition was half too or even worse). I just had to have one and thought about it over the months since. Then one came up and well. It's here. Lol It really does have some cool colors on the PF and music to shake your body to! Oh yeah...humorous voice clips too...hehe...like," How about I call your mother and she can teach you how to ski". Lol...funny!

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballdad:

Yeah I know...Wipeout is not considered a good pin by manyblockquote>

Until you play it I tried one and totally fell in love with it. If I ever expand the collection again (I finally got it down to all fit on one side of the game room), Wipeout is near the top of my list. Unfortunatly I am one of those people that HAS to have the matching keychain, so I would be tempted to get it (all of my machines have them, then I keep the fob and frame it after I sell a game for a momento)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebay-pinball-theme-keychains-for-salealmost-always-way-too-expensive and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.