Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Stu
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vilant.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 years ago

I've bought things from over seas and it does take a while sometimes as it can get hung up in customs. Usually, after 15 "business" days it should be received, but sometimes it can take longer. I had 1 item that was ordered from the UK and was shipped on 2/10. Still never received it. I've been communicating with the seller and he is going to resend another item. If you used Paypal, and your CC is linked and not your bank account you'll have longer. If you notify your CC company of the situation, you can dispute the charge for up to at least a year. If it's your bank account, then it's probably only 45 days. Notify the seller you have not received your item and tell them of your intent to dispute/cancel the charge. They should work with you to correct the situation. I told my the seller if for some reason my lost item shows up after he sent a replacement, I'll return one back to him. If your bank account is linked, I would of notified Paypal and the seller already.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vilant.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebay-name-me35090-selling-pin-cab-decals?tu=vilant and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.