Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Stu
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

This person. Female by the paypal acct name. Was selling Pinball cabinet decals in January. I ordered a few sets (not thru ebay) at a discounted price from what they were listed at & including postage to Australia. Contacted seller in Feb asking what was happening with them & was told she had sent me an email as she had 2 different addresses for me. I had not received an email. Anyway Again I pointed her to the correct delivery address, which is clearly listed in the paypal transaction details. I just contacted them again now, so waiting on response. Just wondering if anyone here dealt with them as they were selling decals for pinball machines.
    Thanks. Dave

#2 10 years ago

#3 10 years ago

I hope none of these were the ones you bought, otherwise they sold them twice.
    Edited.
    Sorry my link didn't work.
    I will edit from computer.

#4 10 years ago

Original listing said there were more than 1 set available

#5 10 years ago

Hope you filed a claim within 45 days!

#6 10 years ago

Have not dealt with the seller, but they have been selling cabinet for a little while, according to the feedback, one neutral stated they got unofficial decals that the colors were off.. 100% positive feedback and has been on Ebay since 97..

Based on feedback and the fact they are selling a ton of shirts.. I would say they are making the decals themselves, they have been selling them since at least last year..

A few mentions of shipping delays, but nothing jumps out as they are taking people and not sending products.

Let them know you plan on filing a dispute with paypal..

Best of luck
    Steve

#7 10 years ago

I've bought things from over seas and it does take a while sometimes as it can get hung up in customs. Usually, after 15 "business" days it should be received, but sometimes it can take longer. I had 1 item that was ordered from the UK and was shipped on 2/10. Still never received it. I've been communicating with the seller and he is going to resend another item. If you used Paypal, and your CC is linked and not your bank account you'll have longer. If you notify your CC company of the situation, you can dispute the charge for up to at least a year. If it's your bank account, then it's probably only 45 days. Notify the seller you have not received your item and tell them of your intent to dispute/cancel the charge. They should work with you to correct the situation. I told my the seller if for some reason my lost item shows up after he sent a replacement, I'll return one back to him. If your bank account is linked, I would of notified Paypal and the seller already.

#8 10 years ago

I have sent parts to a friend in Australia and it somehow took 45 days to clear customs.

I had assumed they were totally lost, when he emailed me to say he finally go them.

#9 10 years ago

Good to know they are not in it for the scam but it is too late to file complaint with paypal so will just have to wait & hope customs or some such other delay is the cause. Still no reply from the email I sent a few days ago

#10 10 years ago

I thought paypal gives you 180 days to file a complaint for international purchases/

#11 10 years ago

sellers name is Amie, and she was busted by Rick at PPS for selling Unlincensed Cab Decals. Rick called me when he saw the Mousin' Around, Bugs Bunny, Etc and wanted to know if I knew who the seller was and I told him I didn't, however, he did buy a set just so that he could find out who it was, then he had eBay shut down all her pinball cabinet decal auctions.....She hasn't listed Cab Decals since....She was also the one that was selling the D&D Decals.....She was selling a bunch of T-Shirts at the time, and now she is selling Nike's.......

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebay-name-me35090-selling-pin-cab-decals and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.