You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

suck.jpg
$(KGrHqN,!qEFIJGzV0uHBSLNDrRNB!~~60_12.JPG
image.jpg
001.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsvec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 10 years ago

I just love these "slam eBay" posts. I always chuckle. If eBay didn't work, it wouldn't exist. My favorite is when someone says they never use eBay, except when they do. Or they would NEVER sell an item there, because of the OUTRAGEOUS FEES, but they use it to list an item (because it's literally the best outlet in the world to sell your item) and then figure out a way to not pay eBay fees, which is one of the main reasons eBay raises their fees!

I find eBay to be a substantial amount of my business, and if it wasn't for PayPal, I would be "forced" to take credit cards at a higher percentage and in my experience, worse customer service. eBay and PayPal's customer service have been far and above my customer service experience with Dish Network, my bank, my cable company, the IRS and I could list a dozen other crap companies that don't care after they get your money.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

I completed a sale last week and eBay informed me that because I didn't have sufficient history I would not receive my funds for three weeks. Really!? I had enough, I cancelled the auction, refunded the buyer, and vowed not to sell anything on eBay ever again. Suck it eBay ... you're going down.

EBAY SUCKS!!!!!

It's "Up to 3 weeks". They do this not because they hate you or want to keep your money, they do it because too many crooks popping up, selling stuff they don't actually have, clean out their PayPal account and disappear. you can get your money quicker, and most transactions are not held for that long

The money may be released early if:

1. You ship directly using USPS, UPS, or FedEx, or pay for shipping and print labels on PayPal. Once we know that the item was delivered, we'll release the payment within 3 days, OR

2. You mark an order as shipped or processed. (This applies even if you don't provide tracking information through USPS, UPS, or FedEx or if the order does not require shipping.) We'll calculate the expected delivery date and release the payment within 7 days of that date, OR

3. You mark the item as processed and we know that the buyer has received it and is happy with the item. We'll release the payment within 7 days. (In other words they leave feedback)

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

Despite your lack of issues with them, a number of friends of mine have come across a problem at one point or another, where either eBay or Paypal's customer service solution was a big middle finger and passing the buck.

The point was there's a valid reason PayPal holds the money, and that 3 weeks is abnormal. If that's going to stop you from selling on eBay, it's not because eBay is doing anything wrong, people are.

In nearly every story I've heard, it's not eBay, it's not PayPal, it's the buyer or the seller. Trust me, I've had issues before, and only once did I feel I was wronged on an item, but it was also my fault for not specifically stating it was for parts or repair. And in that case it was the buyer taking advantage of the system. If someone scams someone else and eBay or PayPal is in the middle, how is it their fault?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Hilton, NY
Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 1,059.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsvec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebay-is-now-on-crack-officially?tu=toddsvec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.