(Topic ID: 51257)

Ebay is crazy...Anybody want to sell me a Whirlwind?

By Magicmike0

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Magicmike0
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Magicmike0.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I'm looking for a good condition whirlwind! I know it lists here for under 2000.00. Anybody got one for under that?

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Spudgunman:

under by like 200 bucks? WW is a stable 1500-1800 pin in good condition normally $2k in premium markets is normally acceptable.
a storm is coming return to your hole.

Oh I agree. I would prob pay 15-18 that's the point but not crappy eBay 3-4k

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Whirlwind is one of those pins that is a good solid pin, but people rave and go nuts about it and I'm never sure why exactly. I grew up with it, probably one of the very first three I ever played, but I have a hard time wanting more and more of it. I just traded a very decent one because I just was not playing it.
I've had a few WW over the years too, but can never seem to recapture my playing nostalgia with this pin I had in my youth. Funhouse is one of the early three, and I always love a good FH, that and ES.
GL in your search!

Well, I am just discovering it and it seems pretty sweet. Plus I don't think I can get what i really want right now....a Demo Man for 2k and under

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from cranie:

WW is a solid game and I'm restoring my 3rd one this time with a new PF (maybe this time I'll manage to hold on to it). I actually like it more than FH. It is strange that for it's popularity it hasn't broken the 2k mark. I sold a very nice example a while back for 1700.00 and it seems that is still fair market value.

Well fix that one and sell it to me for 17

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwizkid:

For what it's worth I sold a fully working, completely shopped WW for $1600 to a friend last month.
-BB

That's what I'm saying! There has got to be somebody who wants to pay it forward and not make a killer profit haha . Nah guys I'm sure its worth 2 but not sure I'm willing to spend 2.

#20 10 years ago

Maybe if it was great shape and blinged out tastefully in LEDs it would be worth 2 to me. If I spend 2 I may shoot for a DMD.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I know you were joking, but it really does pay to be part of your local pinball community, not just spending all day on pinside.

Hm not sure I follow

#24 10 years ago

I have one that I would sell for $1800

That's be awesome if you could get it here for that price

image.jpgimage.jpg

#25 10 years ago

Its cool guys, I appreciate all the offers so far but if anybody lives close to TN, If you have a nice whirlwind or DM you want to let go of, PM me. I was also looking at a Black Rose. I know I keep adding to the list but hey.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If you want good deals these days, personal relationships in your local pinball community are the way to go. Less likely anyone here is going to cut you a break.

Ahhhhhh, gotcha. Well some of you at least give me some good price estimates and I appreciate that.

#30 10 years ago

GEO !!! What's up bro? Sweet that gives me more hope. Yeah you dudes just keep ya eyes out for me. As the list grows... WW, DM, BR, and Stargate. Trying to find a sweet DMD for under 2000.00 preferably close to home. I'm prob asking a bit much I know. I know WW isn't a DMD but it looks awesome!!!
Jalpert... I appreciate you clarifying that haha. I was like dang, I'm not on here that much am I? Haha.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I have one but can't meet what you are asking. Someone you don't even know offers one for a good price and first thing you ask for is free shipping. If you want great shape, low price and delivery included you better look to get it from someone that you have done something for.

No disrespect I was making a wishful joke. Why folks gotta be so serious on here. Sorry Ronnie if I offended your price.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I could do $2200 with shipping included

Lemme see about moving a pin and I will def get back with ya bro! Can u email me some pics or put up a video ?

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I have one of the Black Rose pins that used to be owned by Pinhead celebrities Black Rose and the Banker. I am just North of Kingsport. Its nice with LEDs 2000 BR has videos on his you tube channel.
Buddy

Shoot now I'm tempted by 2 of you guys! Haha. Maybe if I am move both my old pins out. Haha. Shoot me a pm and ill get u my email. I talked to B_R today. He's a good dude. Which vid o his is it? He has had a few hasn't he?

#39 10 years ago

Sweet pm me the link or just throw it up here

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I'm in the market for a Whirlwind too if Magicmike passes, PM me.
Kevin

Hey, u get out of here Haha. Find ur own!
JK bro!!! But chances are if all checks out, I'm golden on this deal.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I didn't see a smiley face to let on it was a joke. I took it as part of your theme of I want more for less. Now that I know we are joking I can sell you my spare WW for $500 delivered.

U a hole!!!! Hahaha dude I Pm'd you! I was like WTF?!!!!! Then I saw your smiley's. THUMBS UP on that joke. Now you should really do it for being a jokster. I felt like one of those guys scratching off a fake winning lottery ticket!!!

#48 10 years ago

Haha I hear ya.

#49 10 years ago

Well. That deal fell through anybody else close to me or willing to ship a whirlwind my way?

#51 10 years ago

I would love to try a DM but the whirlwind seems so pure and original haha I don't know if DM would be a good one for my 6 ur old daughter to enjoy. It looks awesome though. I will own them both one day ohhh one day.

#53 10 years ago

Yeah but don't it say the f bomb ? Haha.

#55 10 years ago

Oh cool. I need to play that game!!! It looks cool. I'm still dying for a whirlwind though. Anybody got these games for sell pm me

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Magicmike0.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebay-is-crazyanybody-want-to-sell-me-a-whirlwind?tu=Magicmike0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.